• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

newberry

You know I have a thing for tahitians and aqua....this is gorgeous. Can you give a close up of the beads? Looks like oval faceted and roundel beads. And of course those circled Tahitians are stunning. The colors look wild.

Thanks JP :) I'm very happy with how Sarah designed this necklace. Not at all like I imagined but 100% better. I love aqua too. All of the aqua beads are faceted. They have been strung on Pattye's Beaders Secret.

IMG_0933-b.jpg

Icyjade

Hi battah - no I set them myself using findings and 2 part epoxy from Rio Grande. It's actually very easy to do and Rio even have a video tutorial available.

Kalmen - they were from his 10-11mm multicolour matched pairs which sold out v quickly. They weren't specifically marketed as aubergine!

Oh which one did you get? I got 4 of them from that batch but haven't set them yet.

image.jpg

battah

Thanks, kalmen and hanadama!

LOOOOVE that chain battah, is it vintage/antique?

MSC, it is! It's a 1900s French lorgnette from Addy's Vintage. I love it and have been wearing it a lot, it has such a nice weight. I think it's about 60", so it's been fun wearing it different ways.

battah

Love it, Sheri! The way you did the eyes on the squidlets always makes me smile, I love their expressions.

Sanippy

Icy - mine are the first pair! Yours are gorgeous, I think you got some of my favourites! Your purple/blue pair and the green pair are amazing. Are they #7 and 10?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Purranha

Hanadama & Icy - love both of your pairs! The colors are just amazing and looking forward for Jac to make more pairs. I saw hi had keshi pairs listed earlier and wonder if people grabbed those. I didn't simply because I don't wear studs but they looked awesome.

Sheri - LUV the squidlet and LUV everything about the picture! The way the sun is shining through on the upper left corner, the hair color against the leafy green background, the way squidlet is smiling at us. :)

MSC & Battah - if you like vintage chains, if you are ever in NYC, check this place out: http://www.cjssales.com/ CJS Supplies - they specialize in closed out vintage items and I know Lulu Frost source a lot of their awesome vintage chains from that place. Sadly I can't get myself in since they ONLY sale wholesale, otherwise I'd have a field day in there. I'm dying to get my hands on some of these vintage chains!!!

CathyKeshi

Sheri, your squidlets are so very adorable; full of personality! Is yours a Sea of Cortez pearl head? What kind of cord/chain is he on? It's perfect :)

Sea Urchin

I just love this thread. Thanks for all the pretty pics, ladies.

I took my puffy coin pearl out to dinner. I wear it constantly because it goes well with casual clothes and is wildly iridescent. I can't quite capture it here. I can't believe how little this pearl cost, considering how gorgeous it is in real life. :)

ring1.jpg
ring2.jpg

Last edited: