• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Lindaphillipsbong

I have worn my multicolour freshwaters with my tahitians …. similar to your photos Juliebeth. I think it is a really cool look. And I have had so many complements. Lovely. Lovely!

SunSeeker

Hi Pkinnew, your ombre pearls look absolutely stunning on you! What a great look!!

pkinnew

juliebeth - What a great look! I've never combined the two types of pearls but I really like it!

pkinnew

Thanks for all of the comments on my ombres! I would love to see PP bring them back, maybe in fwp???

juliebeth

I have worn my multicolour freshwaters with my tahitians …. similar to your photos Juliebeth. I think it is a really cool look. And I have had so many complements. Lovely. Lovely!

thank you! and yes, i love the freshwaters with tahitians look - you just have to make sure you get the right freshwaters with the right tahitians! i find that if your Ts look a little too formal for, say, a t-shirt and cutoffs, actually ADDING a strategic freshwater strand can knock 'em down a notch and be absolutely perfect. i think they perhaps boho-ize the look a bit, that must be how it works.

Lindaphillipsbong

Ha! Yes, Juliebeth. I find that I also get a bit confused how to pull it all together. Can't go wrong with denim and pearls, I think ... A nice contrast.

Hanaleimom

I am wearing my multicolor rope today. Pendant is about 13-14mm (from Tahiti Pearl Market/Margo Pearl in Honolulu). The bale is from Bella Findings brick and mortar location in Los Angeles.

Attachments

• Tah081514a.JPG
    Tah081514a.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Tah081514b.JPG
    Tah081514b.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 0

Hanaleimom

Sea of Cortez pendant yesterday. Sorry that this is a bad picture, which didn't even bring out the beauty of these pearls. I bought them from Douglas McLaurin at the 2014 Ruckus. Hisano personally put this piece together.

Attachments

• SoC081414.JPG
    SoC081414.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 0