Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Well, I may have gifted away my pp color-shifting strand, but I still have my eBay metallics to go with a doubled Tahitian rope!

Tahitian paired with freshwater strand
Well, I may have gifted away my pp color-shifting strand, but I still have my eBay metallics to go with a doubled Tahitian rope

I have worn my multicolour freshwaters with my tahitians …. similar to your photos Juliebeth. I think it is a really cool look. And I have had so many complements. Lovely. Lovely!

Hi Pkinnew, your ombre pearls look absolutely stunning on you! What a great look!!

juliebeth - What a great look! I've never combined the two types of pearls but I really like it!

Thanks for all of the comments on my ombres! I would love to see PP bring them back, maybe in fwp???

I have worn my multicolour freshwaters with my tahitians …. similar to your photos Juliebeth. I think it is a really cool look. And I have had so many complements. Lovely. Lovely!

thank you! and yes, i love the freshwaters with tahitians look - you just have to make sure you get the right freshwaters with the right tahitians! i find that if your Ts look a little too formal for, say, a t-shirt and cutoffs, actually ADDING a strategic freshwater strand can knock 'em down a notch and be absolutely perfect. i think they perhaps boho-ize the look a bit, that must be how it works.

Ha! Yes, Juliebeth. I find that I also get a bit confused how to pull it all together. Can't go wrong with denim and pearls, I think ... A nice contrast.

I am wearing my multicolor rope today. Pendant is about 13-14mm (from Tahiti Pearl Market/Margo Pearl in Honolulu). The bale is from Bella Findings brick and mortar location in Los Angeles.

Tah081514a.JPG
Tah081514b.JPG

Sea of Cortez pendant yesterday. Sorry that this is a bad picture, which didn't even bring out the beauty of these pearls. I bought them from Douglas McLaurin at the 2014 Ruckus. Hisano personally put this piece together.

SoC081414.JPG

Back