Selling Pearls

pkinnew

Hi all! I haven't been posting much here lately, I'm having a bit of a life crisis. I'm facing the big C and big D and pearls really haven't been a big priority. In fact, I need to re-home my pearls. BAS, you've sold some on diamondbistro but to anyone out there are there other sites besides ebay where you've had success selling pearls? And if anyone is interested in any of my pieces just let me know via Notifications. Take care and don't worry about me - I'm here and it sure beats the alternative!

Have you tried consignment jewelry shops to sell some pearls? Maybe any jewelry in your area you trust?

I am sorry things haven't been good for you, and that you are dealing with this stuff right now.
I truly wish you the best.

I might also be interested in a few things I'll message you

Stay strong and focus on your health! I hope you come around if for nothing else just to view pearl pics, that will put a smile on your face!
I have a few ideas about selling but not sure if they are all that helpful, so I'll PM you the names instead of posting.

Hi all! I haven't been posting much here lately, I'm having a bit of a life crisis. I'm facing the big C and big D and pearls really haven't been a big priority. In fact, I need to re-home my pearls. BAS, you've sold some on diamondbistro but to anyone out there are there other sites besides ebay where you've had success selling pearls? And if anyone is interested in any of my pieces just let me know via Notifications. Take care and don't worry about me - I'm here and it sure beats the alternative!

image.jpgPKin, Dammit! so rough... we love you. Anytime you want to pi*s and moan, we'll be here. Come here for some laughs too - Baby had 7 more kittens on Friday. She's been skulking around around outdoors, avoiding her teenagers, hanging out in 'high grass' with her dude, the broad-shouldered blond Thug!

This is a picture of Thug oops, I mean Dude! not Baby. They look very similar. No, don't ask, we don't want to go there...

Last edited:
image.jpgDon't believe that abashed look for a second. That Thug has a healthy ego and too much charm.

so, we'll try to keep you amused, ok Pkin, even if you don't have the energy to post.

Last edited:
Pkinnew, sending you gentle hugs and support. Love the pearls I bought from you a few months ago; the WSS and akoya keshi is at PP having extra WSS added to lengthen and embellish, should have it soon. Your pearls are really dreamy pieces!

Pkin, I looked for an album of your gorgeous collection; have you thought of making an album of what you'll be re-homing? Are all of your pearls on the thread Show Us Your Pearls?

I know we don't sell through PG, but an album might be a good tool. I don't have the skills, or I'd compile one for you, like folks have done on the other site. Not that you need more chores, right?

Thanks everyone! It feels good to be back here. I think maybe I'll start with on album on PS - maybe update what's already there. Before I offer these to the general public I'd rather offer them to pearl lovers. I truly appreciate the words of support. There will always be more pearls!

I'm very sorry indeed to read your news! That's a lot to have to handle at one time.
I don't have any suggestions but I wish you well.

Very sorry to hear of your troubles. I haven't been here long but I already feel connected to the pearl lovers that frequent PG. No suggestions as far as selling, but I will continue to think of you and have hope that you will come through even stronger than before!

So sorry to hear about your health issues! Positive vibes to help with the healing :)
Oh, and of course, if you've got naturals, I'd be interested. Looking forward to that album, I hope it's a good distraction for you!

Thanks, Lisa c - you made me smile!

Oh, Thank God, you smiled! and have a great sense of humor!

I was afraid I sounded crass, but you have an album on PS already, great. Easier to update an album than start a fresh one.

And "Well, yeah (channelling ValleyGirls) there are always more pearls", LOL

<Sigh>. I wish I had the funds to help. You have the most beautiful pearl jewelry and you will again. You know the right people. Hugs.

I'm wishing you the best, pkinnew! And I know I could lay some appreciation on that album...

I'm sorry to hear of your recent troubles, pkinnew. Hugs and Best wishes!

Back