Photos from the Ruckus 2016

I believe I was going to purchase the 3 blue pearls in your bracelet. :)

I had a great time except for being too hot for my liking, thanks. The city and studio tours were great fun as well as entertaining as I am a film buff.DK :)

D... I just loved meeting you, at last! And your pearls!

Lol ring transformer may be more difficult, but hopefully a pendant transformer!
Megatron is in mom's no-touching stash in Taipei...I so need to raid it sometimes down the road!!!

I guess I just need to keep dreaming... snag that guy and take pics for us!

D... I just loved meeting you, at last! And your pearls!

Likewise! It was great to put usernames to faces after all these years on PG!

DK :D

Likewise! It was great to put usernames to faces after all these years on PG!

DK :D
Yes! I am so glad that you were able to visit. I am still totally jealous of your beautiful hair! And you have a fine hoard of pearls that certainly measure up to the collectors. :)

I met with my designer today and we worked on a mock up of a lariet style necklace for my four Fiji pearls shown in post 60 at the bottom of page 4 in this thread. 2016-08-12 12.14.51.jpg

The first photo shows the necklace clipped next to the upper ring.
2016-08-12 12.15.50.jpg

The second photo shows it clipped a bit lower on the chain. The clip is a diamond encrusted lobster claw that she happened to have. We were mainly looking at lengths so she can work up a quote using precious metals. Obviously, my real pearls won't be attached with tape! :)

I think the tape gives it a cool industrial edgy look ...lol.
At first I thought ..what are those rock chunks hanging with the pearls ..then I enlarged the photo and read your comments haha My eyes are getting soooo bad !
Love the look ! And those SoC pearls ...well they will just look amazing ! What colour gold are you going to use ?

Ooooo, Red I can't wait to see your luscious Fiji pearls dangling off the end of your new lariat!

I thought they were rock chunks, too, and thought, COOL. But I do like 4 pearls better.

Showing my Sea of Cortez from Douglas. It's even more beautiful when I brought it home. The color is shifted with so many shades. Love it. image.jpg

I agree, the colors are gorgeous. Do you plan to have a setting made so you can wear it?

Back