Photos from the Ruckus 2016

You have a very special treasure there, Baby-Love. It was so good to meet you :)

You have a wonderful mabe, Baby-Love. It was so nice to get to know you at the ruckus.

Thank you Katbran, GemGeek, Pattye, lmgarden, and BWeaves for your comments on my lariat. You guys are so sweet and funny.

I'm thinking most of the chain will be sterling, to hold down the cost. I want the rings in yellow gold, and the pearls attached by various metals matching each pearl.

Frost Me: I didn't buy that yummy Little h Tahitian Geode strand. I just fondled it for a very long time at Ruckus.

Red, I really like the idea of multiple colors of metal. This will be and amazing piece!

Red, LOVE the direction your Fiji lariat is going ... mixing metals to match pearl colors ... WOW!

Baby-Love, It was so fun meeting and spending time with you ... that Cortez Mabe is just mesmerizing :)

That lariat is going to sexy, Red!

Baby Love, just wow! Gorgeous colors.

Oh no JP… Sea of Cortez pearls are the ones you run towards and embrace!!!

I have a few SOC you can look at JerseyPearl ... just to help you decide, of course :)

@Luvglitz, @BWeaves, @Katbran, @lmgarden, @Marianne, @Pearl Dreams, @Red, @CathyKeshi, @hanadama. @pattye, @battah, @GemGeek

Thank you for all the compliment on my picking. I'm very happy with it and thinking about put it on a halo ring setting. I think it'll turn out nice.

I also have some Fiji pearls from PP too. I will take some photos to show you guys sometime. They are very colorful :)

Oh my God! I can't stop reading this thread! So beautiful and fantastic!

Back