Photos from the Ruckus 2016

Hi SunSeeker!! Last time I saw you, you were getting ready to leave the PP frenzy for the airport. It was so nice to meet you in person - was so nice to meet all PGers, and better halves in person!!!!

Dkan 168 can you pick out the pearl I took from your stash of fijis that you gave up? ? It's one of the more lustrous pearls on the strand! Hope you enjoyed your longer stay in LA! Thank you!!

I believe I was going to purchase the 3 blue pearls in your bracelet. :)

I had a great time except for being too hot for my liking, thanks. The city and studio tours were great fun as well as entertaining as I am a film buff.

DK :)

dkan- Have you posted photos of all your loot ? Looking forward to see everything you bought !

I did not buy much.

DK :cool:

I just shared my photos with Mom and she loved everything. She thought your pearls were all gorgeous.

Everyone's pearls looks amazing! Pls continue posting lotsa pics of your pearly loots.

And, ahem, I do confess to being really curious about the Kamoka calendar... Can someone pls convince Josh to post his slides??? :p

Hi SunSeeker!! Last time I saw you, you were getting ready to leave the PP frenzy for the airport. It was so nice to meet you in person - was so nice to meet all PGers, and better halves in person!!!!

Thank you! It was so nice meeting you too!

Jeremy and Hisano, thank you so much for once again sponsoring this awesome event! I really look forward to attending Ruckus, seeing everyones' pearls, listening to the presenters, enjoying the amazing surroundings - but mostly I really enjoy being with everyone, old and new friends, and growing friendships based on this common love for pearls. So thanks again for your kindness and generous spirit to facilitate these relationships!

And, ahem, I do confess to being really curious about the Kamoka calendar... Can someone pls convince Josh to post his slides??? :p

After the fuss we made, I'm afraid Josh has burned his slides. Or maybe they just spontaneously combusted by themselves. They were hot.

Does anyone remember the name or website of the mansion? I want to write it down in my travel journal, and I cannot find the link to save my life.

After the fuss we made, I'm afraid Josh has burned his slides. Or maybe they just spontaneously combusted by themselves. They were hot.

Does anyone remember the name or website of the mansion? I want to write it down in my travel journal, and I cannot find the link to save my life.

Bwaahhahahahah lolol!

Here's the website: http://www.palazzobeverlyhills.com/

Amazing journey! Amazing pearls! Photos! And you guys are amazing too!

Were these strands that delicate or just remnants? How long were they and who was selling them? LOL.

I wish there was a closer up view? I think I might have found the perfect "brown pearl" for large freshwater claw-tooth (really it is a cfwp cross, but looks animalistic to me):

REE.jpg

From the pic, would the colors of the oyster pearls look good with it?

The oyster strands were mostly brown and the pearls were so very tiny. I pulled the hank out of the plastic bag on Friday, and the table was littered with bits of broken pearls. Hisano scooped them up and saved them. So, if you see a future geode filled with oyster pearl bits, you'll know why.

There is a photo of the natural pearls in a bag. They are fairly dainty.

I can't wait to see what sort of Transformers they come up with for us.

BTW - I brought some of my transformer enhancers to PP and John took some detailed photos of the mechanism.
I'm really hoping he will make some soon! :rolleyes:

Awesome! That'll be fabulous! I'm jonesing for a pendant/ring transformer, those seem to be super hard to find.

Back