Pearl Shrinkage Syndrome - a Pearls of the Week article

Oooooh I love that on you GG. I'll take one of those, I want the Wilma rocks.

WOW, GG...those look magnificent you!!!!!!! If you don't own those, you should!!!!!!!!

Wilma Flintstone Pearls Indeed GemGeek. Another fabulous article. Thank you!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I did have PSS, however, am now at the stage and age when I believe I can't really go any bigger in strands. Pearls for pendants are a different matter entirely!

DK :)

Oh yes, thank goodness for pendants, where the purchasing options open up to a plethora of single pearls, or better yet, matching earrings, too!

Omg. That strand is mind-boggling! I am still in my twenties and have not experienced true PSS but wowza. I would totally rock those!

With the size of freshwater pearls these days, I might be able to get a lookalike strand in the future! :)

Go big or go home...my motto for hair, jewelry, and handbags.

LOL ! Love it! Reminds me of three years ago my sister and I had driven down to Atlanta to go shopping. I was in a Burberry store and we had three bags on the counter - two 'normal' sized and one humungous one with straps and little pointy brass studs all over - the very handsome charming and flamboyant salesman had just turned away to get yet another potential bag when he heard me say .. 'I don't know about this one..it might be too big..." At that point he whirled around, pointed his finger at me and said " Honey, you are a big bad woman and you need a big bad bag!" He snapped his fingers then whirled back and continued his search. We laughed so hard ... .. of course I had to buy it after that !

Back