Article - Pearl Prices Driven Up by Chinese Demand!

Continuing from her last article on this very same subject, Jennifer Heebner of CPAA & AGTA presents her latest pearl article about the price increase of cultured pearls driven by continued Chinese pearl demand.

This is a very short part of the article for you to catch a glimpse and hopefully lead you to read the rest:

American Pearl dealers are having a lot of difficult conversations with clients this year. Since the beginning of 2023, Akoya shortages, price hikes, and Chinese demand have created a difficult buying scenario for U.S. wholesalers and Pearl jewelry manufacturers. Reports from the June edition of the Hong Kong International Jewellery Show reveal that Yanks can expect more of the same for the foreseeable future.

You can read the rest of the article RIGHT HERE.

Continuing from her last article on this very same subject, Jennifer Heebner of CPAA & AGTA presents her latest pearl article about the price increase of cultured pearls driven by continued Chinese pearl demand.

This is a very short part of the article for you to catch a glimpse and hopefully lead you to read the rest:

You can read the rest of the article RIGHT HERE.
Wow! Amazing. I did notice a price hike. I bought a strand of akoyas at a very good price and a week later the price had been jacked up to a still good, but not as good price as when I got mine.

Back