Pearl Guide Ruckus 2010

Woo Hoo. Sheryl is ready! (And, we assume, the spousal unit is too!)

Well I didn't rush to the airport. I am truly sorry to miss this weekend - it definitely sounds like it will be even bigger and better than last year's event!

Have a great weekend everyone - the Saturday afternoon session alone would be worth the trip!

I'll be heading back down to the bar in a few minutes. In case someone wants to buy me a drink....Just look for the helmet. :)

I'll be heading back down to the bar in a few minutes. In case someone wants to buy me a drink....Just look for the helmet. :)

I'M THE ONE WHO NEEDS A DRINK...8:30 P.M., AND I'M STILL IN THE OFFICE, waaaaa! Just packing up a big box of exhibits and research and other assorted crap for Monday morning's fun...god, I wish I could be with my pearly friends this weekend!

HEY, WHY DON'T YOU ALL FIND A SUPER-WONDERFUL PEARL TO TEMPT ME WITH...I'M BOUND TO FEEL I NEED TO REWARD MYSELF AFTER THIS HORRIBLENESS IS OVER...come on, I just KNOW you're likely to come up with something I can't resist...waiting for photos...I'll try not to drool on the keyboard...

OK, enough self-pity - drink an extra one for me, and congratulate yourselves on the fact that there will be a lot more caviar to go around without me there...

Have fun!!!

Sheri

We all just had a toast to you and Nerida and all the other friends that can't be here with us. Wine and various forms of shrimp appetizers are being consumed as the first course. Octavia is back at the hotel in bed. She's saving her energy for tomorrow. :)

Mikeyy and Caitlin day one

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii173/mikeyy2000/ruckusone004.jpg

ruckusone004.jpg

Oops that was wrong. This link is Cathy, Mikeyy and a poltergeist

Last edited:
Back