odds and ends

trulyviolet

that i've been playing with in between

grey potato pearls

the small and large white pearl necklace i made for one of my dr's *she loved it and wears it everyday, even though i told her, it was freshwater not anything really expensive- the office staff said she's never without them now*

and my grey three strand 4-5mm

Attachments

• DSC03947.jpg
    DSC03947.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC03949.jpg
    DSC03949.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC04091.jpg
    DSC04091.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 27
i love this doctor so much, she and the other one of my doctors are the best i've even had, and they've made me so much better.
she told me she loved that necklace, and that it goes with everything, is the perfect length for her and looks good with her skin.....
i kept telling her they were only freshwaters (she deserves 24k ssp but i can afford freshwater) ....she said she loves it twice as much because i hand knotted it, and that i made it cause i love her.....and boy do i.......
i have to make something for my other doctor, who is this one's best friend.....
i am considering a sort of variation of a tin cup.....

Well sone, Miss Duck. Your gift is priceless to your doctor because it comes from your heart ... priceless :). My most treasured gift right now is a little shell of no monetary value. But my grandson found it along the Adriatic, in Venice, cupped it in his little hands like it was a diamond, and presented it to me as a present. I would give up all my pearls before that shell! (He does think I should put a pearl in it and make a necklace ... he has been paying attention lol!)

Well sone, Miss Duck. Your gift is priceless to your doctor because it comes from your heart ... priceless :). My most treasured gift right now is a little shell of no monetary value. But my grandson found it along the Adriatic, in Venice, cupped it in his little hands like it was a diamond, and presented it to me as a present. I would give up all my pearls before that shell! (He does think I should put a pearl in it and make a necklace ... he has been paying attention lol!)

i want to see that when you do...... i think it would be something he would be proud of too~
(and i know what you mean, i have a lock of my mom's hair, a whisker from a beloved cat, etc etc)

and that's what my dr said...... it is priceless to her..... (she is priceless to me)

You got bitten by the pearl stringing bug, Vi.
All necklaces very well done. Your dr must be very happy to have a patient like you.

What a lucky doctor! I like all the necklaces but I especially like how you used a twisted o ring for the clasp. A touch of fancy makes a big difference!

i found those clasps and rings on etsy....hang on i'll get the link,
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1214187047
some of the clasps are a bit off though... so if you order be careful when you chose one to use

i can't say enough good things about my doctors... and i am so lucky to have found them- i feel so much better!

Cathy, you may want to send the shell to Hisano and let her create something beautiful with it plus pearls of course!

Back