Natural pastel multicolor akoya strands

I finished matching today. I am rarely pleased with my own work, but this one is spectacular.

36 inches without knots.

Some afternoon shots in diffused sun. Quite a few photos, sorry - couldn't choose which one I like more)) I keep opening the box just to have a look at them :D

Akoya ombre snake.JPG

Bubble akoya ombre.JPG

Pastel akoya ombre.JPG

Bubble akoya pastelsJPG.JPG

Let's see whether the necklace will stand the color test in the sun tomorrow.. *fingers crossed!*

Thank you BWeaves)))

Lugana, I must be honest...I am not a huge fan of the bubble pearl look. It's pretty, but just not me (I'm a clean lines, no patterns kind of gal)...however, there is always that exception to the rule. This is outstanding. I mean really really outstanding. You have improved upon perfection. Well done!

Lugana, I must be honest...I am not a huge fan of the bubble pearl look. It's pretty, but just not me (I'm a clean lines, no patterns kind of gal)...however, there is always that exception to the rule. This is outstanding. I mean really really outstanding. You have improved upon perfection. Well done!

Says the artist who creates bubble necklaces from sparkle gemstones and pearls!

Whoops, I almost drooled on my laptop. I can't wait to find out about the sun test tomorrow!

Spectacular. You did it with adding the large pearls and keeping the ombre effect. I expect that the effect is quite subtle in most lighting, however.

Oooh YES!!! Love it even more than before!!! Crossing fingers for good colors tomorrow!

Spectacular. You did it with adding the large pearls and keeping the ombre effect. I expect that the effect is quite subtle in most lighting, however.

I agree.. marvellous job and looks lovely.

But. like Red. outdoors in the light I'd be pleasantly surprised if the colours hold. I've never bought multi coloured pearls until the past two years when the colours got strong enough to handle daylight. Good luck tomorrow - do take some in the sun please.

Thanks everyone! Had taken out the strand in direct sun today. I've never been so cruel to any pearls as to take photos in direct sun :D for me - they passed. I can still see the color. What do you think?

Direct sun photo.JPG

It is subtle, but mostly because the pearls are tiny and look delicate from a distance. When I look down on them on the neck - I can see all the color graduation outdoors. Yuppie! :D

Here are some outdoor photos: at 3pm in the shade (the sun is still out high though) and in direct sun at about 4pm. Still unstrung so had to be careful not to break the temporary thread they are on (that would be sad :D)

Outdoor neckshots akoyas.JPG

Yippie is right! Your pearls, Lugana… all Yours! (they are really beautiful on you!!!)

They look amazing, especially on you!

These are almost like a secret weapon...they look wonderful in direct daylight, but their true nature is revealed in the cover of darkness...I would keep these for myself if I were you.

I love the way you think! lol!

Oh those look lively on you Lugana!!! No, Walter wouldn't hate you LOL ... me a tiny bit sometimes but never for very long ;) Hooe you keep this ethereal bubble rooe for yourself!

What fantastic work. It's so precious you should keep it and admire it... at least for a while.

Back