Natural pastel multicolor akoya strands

That strand is absolutely gorgeous, and you have quite an eye for color. Congratulations! I think we all would love to own it.

and I thought doing shaded gemstone necklaces was complicated...I think pearls and their overtones would make me go blind. What a wonderful job you accomplished, btw I join the club of people thinking you should keep it for yourself!

I finished matching today. I am rarely pleased with my own work, but this one is spectacular.

36 inches without knots.

Some afternoon shots in diffused sun. Quite a few photos, sorry - couldn't choose which one I like more)) I keep opening the box just to have a look at them :D

View attachment 54137

View attachment 54138

View attachment 54139

View attachment 54140

Let's see whether the necklace will stand the color test in the sun tomorrow.. *fingers crossed!*

This ombré with the variety of pastel colors and overtones is gorgous! I agree with JP and would layer with a tincup or another piece, rather than add larger pearls (although I do like a good bubble rope!) Very nice!

These are almost like a secret weapon...they look wonderful in direct daylight, but their true nature is revealed in the cover of darkness...I would keep these for myself if I were you.

haha! ditto that! keeper!

Marianne, Abi, amti, BWeaves, CathyKeshi, kalmen22, redwood66, 2thdktr, thank you ladies! There is a lot going on "behind the scenes" with these pearls now, but when everything is sorted - I think there will be a pleasant surprise coming))

BlackPearlDudeDC, I indeed almost went blind when sorting them)) but I'm an ombre maniac, nothing is impossible for maniacs like me :D thank you!

JerseyPearl, oh you are always soooo poetic about pearls, I love it! and I'm going to use your advice and start running my pearly instagram as you suggested)) thank you!

SunSeeker, JerseyPearl, thank you! I was thinking to leave it just as baby pearls, but the bigger ones added such nice volume and made the strand long enough to easily wear it double row if needed.. I do have some pearls left to play with for tin cups and maybe some earrings :)

Last edited:
Back