Natural Abalone - Men's Jewelry

Very nice, but I was expecting something more manly. Hey, come to think about it, I'd wear something like that -- it's cute! :cool:

Very nice, but I was expecting something more manly. Hey, come to think about it, I'd wear something like that -- it's cute! :cool:

Ha! I was thinking similarly. Timeshare natural pearls? ;)

Ha! I was thinking similarly. Timeshare natural pearls? ;)

Really. Timesharing would be the only way I could afford them. ;)

Hmmm... Maybe there could be a "bag, borrow, or steal" for pearl jewelry? :cool:

I love the bolo tie!

That is a really elegant way to use that shape pearl.The piece has taken a difficult shape and given it a fantastic solution. It becomes a classic bolo tie with arrow--tip slider, which brings it right into the mainstream of bolo wearers. ( and living in Arizona all my life, I have seen thousands of them. )

It's quite manly for dress-up. I'd even wear it on my skin! My good man would wear it with a dress shirt. Of course, he has always been a bead wearer since I made him a bead "love" necklace all those decades ago -which he still wears. His other favorite necklace is a chunky turquoise choker in shapes similar to face-drilled keshi.

This is one of my all-time favorite photos ever put up on this forum!

This is one of my all-time favorite photos ever put up on this forum!
It's quite an accomplishment, and I would tend to agree! Potentially formal, elegant. Would go nicely with my pin-avatar?

Christmas is coming - requests for mens Jewellery

Christmas is coming - requests for mens Jewellery

Yes, Christmas is coming and we are now following up
requests for men!!!! Here is a new piece. White Pointer
shark tooth set in 14ct Yellow and White Gold, a Natural
Abalone Pearl with blue and pink Sapphire.
Its a first up, best dressed piece. He or she would
love this share-wear item. The concept is jewellery
being designed for either/or and looks good on anyone.
Tooth Forum.jpg

Great design - the combination of materials is compelling and sophisticated. I always love to see your posts!

Back