My white metallic freshwater strand, 8-8.5mm

How pretty! I missed out on the 2 batches of metalic white drop earrings. Will just come to this page more often to ogle....:eek:

They're a great everyday size. I've had them on for a few hours now and they are very comfortable. I already had drop shaped earrings in Tahitians and color-shifting FW, but no white drops before this, so they fill a gap in my wardrobe.

Hopefully Jeremy and Hisano can get some more of these drops in the future. I suggest you contact PP and ask to be put on a waiting list for them if you want them-- or another size. I see they've listed white metallic drops in different sizes in the past few months.

First, I couldn't believe that I got them, but mine came today, too. That must make us Pearl-Cousins! :)

Pattye, I fully expected to get an email that said I was too late and they'd sold out. Just lucky!

GemGeek!! I love being pearl-cousins with you!

I got mine this morning-- they are so lovely. They positively glow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 45
Beautiful!
I tried rotating your photo but mine was less clear than yours.

These pearls are so special. I like big pearls but because of the metallic luster you don't need large size to show. I am thrilled for all those that have gotten them.

Beautiful! I tried to order some of those for my daughter but was too slow.

I finally managed to purchase the metallic white drop earrings today after several missed opportunities previously. Guess most people who wanted them had purchased them previously so they did not go out of stock so quickly this time round. And the best thing is that they are in the larger 10-11mm size which I prefer. For me, the larger the pearls, the better. :cool: I will post the photos when I receive them.

Elisha -- Congrats! I'm looking foward to photos!

The pearls are gorgeous. Not only do I note the change from daylight to indoor lighting but how they reflex an image like a mirror. The have a superior luster. bluidragon

Pearl Dreams, how long is your white metallic necklace?

That was fast:), thank you! I was just enjoying your photos again, and appreciating the mm comparisons - again!!!

I was out all afternoon having my car serviced and only just came home, so the speed of reply was entirely coincidental! :)

Back