My white metallic freshwater strand, 8-8.5mm

I hear you! We don't want to be passing them along too soon.

Frost Me-- thank you!

Pearl Dreams, that is such a big help. Thank you for taking more pictures.

I am going back to liking round pearls. Alas, I will have to take some time and think because I change my mind every day about this purchase.

I am a long time PSer so I have been posting more things over there. Is that better? Or is it better to just give up on PS and start posting everything here (relating to pearls)?

I did take the photos primarily for you, so I'm glad they helped. :) Mind you, it's always fun to have an excuse to play with my pearlies.

Why limit yourself to one forum? Both are available to you, and there are PS members who have not yet discovered P-G but who may have valuable opinions, photos and experiences to share.

BTW, we can mention and post links here to other forums; unfortunately that is prohibited on Pricescope, and they have no private messaging system there. But people who are on both forums can message each other here.

Thanks, Pearl Dreams.

Wait a second, you have a color shifting strand? I don't even know what that means. Do you have photos somewhere?

How lovely and and a great way to get through a rainy overcast day!

Pearl Dreams - Great job pairing those two! The luster is amazing!

pregcurious - I've found that it's difficult for me to post pictures on PS which is why I have been posting them here. I still try to get over there to see what treasures others have that don't post here.

Back