My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

I just finished reading this entire thread & all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!! I am astounded by all the beauty of these recreations! I am continually amazed by the talent of PG members! You ladies seriously ROCK!!!

aaaahhhhhh omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!! I think i just fainted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quick!!! Catch her!!!!

oh, you guys are amazing, and your designs are going to be on deck!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

OOOMMMGGGG the past few days has been over the top excitement and multiple heart attacks (in the best way) for me as Madeleine Stowe hangs out at PP. Haha I don't know how many times I have fainted!!!

Her character Victoria Grayson has such a deep impact on my first major series of pearl purchases/creation... To have her hanging with Jeremy at PP and reading our threads (YES!!! SHE READS PG! OMG that caused one fainting episode for sure when I heard).

Anyhow, I'm having a SERIOUS FAN GIRL moment here!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
And, of course, I can not, can NOT wait to see her upcoming series and the jewelry/pearly projects used!!!

Purr...after reading this thread, you have given me some serious Victoria Grayson pearl fever!! I want one of those tassel ropes now. I'm thinking about having the tassel pendant as an enhancer so I can wear on different strands. I don't have the budget for all those T's right now but I know what I'll be aiming for in 2019!!

View attachment 63502I've admired Madeleine Stowe since Last of the Mohicans (1992?), so I do understand your paroxysms of unadulterated fangirl joy, Purr! Here is one of my own Victoria Grayson variations, with an aquatic bent...

Attachments

• IMG_5648.jpg
    IMG_5648.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 28
View attachment 63502I've admired Madeleine Stowe since Last of the Mohicans (1992?), so I do understand your paroxysms of unadulterated fangirl joy, Purr! Here is one of my own Victoria Grayson variations, with an aquatic bent...

This is fantastic!

We looked over all of Paula's pieces in this thread. I will show her this one too.

She is very knowledgeable about pearls - she knows types, history, quality ... better than most jewelers.

Oooh Sheri ... that octo-tassel combo is deliriously lovely!!!!!!

I have added a Victoria Grayson rope to my "Gotta Have It" list but I also want those bracelets she wore with the Vera Wang dress!! Talk about dripping in T's!!

86Corvettegirl! haha yes you should totally do it! Victoria Grayson is one of my very first significant pearl purchase/project, and remains one of my favorite to date. And yah her wedding vow renewal pearls are to die for! I find it impractical to collect so many pearl bracelets per se, but have found "arm parties" converted from necklaces to be quite awesome and serve similar purposes! See arm party below.

IMG_7562.jpg

Back