My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Thank you Ladies!!!

Hhahaha Katbran - I like it! Findings Finder Extraordinaire. ;)
Yah I'd have to say I got pretty lucky with all the findings lately. They have been all affordable and well made!

Icy - the earring findings are not clasps, they are just connector/extender links, so the ovals are closed ovals and there are just loops on each end so you can connect wirings and jump rings or look knotting string/french wires through it.

Oic, thanks! I saw them on etsy before and thought they were clasps. Good thing I didn't place an order for them.

Wow Purrahna!

I would love to see that necklace on. Wonderful job creating a unique and modern look!

JP & MSC! Haha yah the Christie rope looks a lot like Emily Thorne, but my gosh we can all recreate it for much cheaper with better turnout, wouldn't you say? :D

Pearly-Whites, funny, I happen to be wearing Victoria Grayson today. Unfortunately lightly is really crappy in my office so pictures don't turn out well. At least I've loaded plenty of pics earlier in this thread. ;)

Pics from today - Victoria Grayson accounted for 2 of the loops. I layered it up with an additional 18" Tahitian! Rope from PP.
FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender-3 2.jpg

A dress shop that I pass each day at lunch has a display with a tassel necklace, and each time I see it I think, "Purranha's is so much nicer."

Given the ridiculous prices in that place, I'm sure yours is cheaper, too.

Your picture looks like an ad in a magazine. Yes, it is that spectacular!

Back