My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Purranha, I love the latest addition to the Revenge collection! The new tassel with the HG ripple is beautiful, but I think I prefer Amanda as a triple without the tassel. I really like the black and white combo "rope" too.

Oh Purranha, you are so clever with all your beautiful designs and they look wonderful on you.

I had some pearls leftover from Amanda Clark, so I made a few more things and officially used up all 3 strands of smooth ripples.

There are quite a lot of "asymmetric" earrings, or with Tahitian & WSSP but placement are flipped on 2 ears. I ordered these findings from a while back and didn't know what to do with them, and since instead of having a pair, I have 2 different colors, so made the earrings asymmetric to match.
IMG_0841.jpg

I have about half a strand of white smooth ripples left, and still have half a strand of oooold Tahitians (which I dismantled, and the other half was used to make the Big Bang strand) left.

Having seen Baby Nurse's (rehoming pkinnew's) WSS & Tahitian opera strand, I've been lusting after it, and made my own kiddie version of it. I didn't have enough pearls to make opera (barely a full strand) length lol, so made a regular length strand, and even had to "extend" the length with some moss aquamarine rondelles at the back.
IMG_0838.jpgIMG_0836.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you JP & BWeaves! :)

I found those oval link findings on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/234208834/24k-gold-oval-circle-fold-oval-watch?ref=shop_home_listings

It comes in 4 colors, price of $19.99 is for a packet of 2.
It isn't mentioned on the listing (I asked) but you can ask the seller to mix the colors.
So I placed 1 order as tester with 1 silver and 1 rose gold. The quality is pretty good, I would order again.
There are a few similar items on etsy, but this was the cheapest one I found.
The finding has loops on both end, so I "tucked-in" the rose pink one to make it appear as a finished end.

Yet more lovely pieces engineered by Purranha... Great!

Wow more creations, looks good Purranha. Favourite on this page is your pair of asymmetrical earrings.

Wow Purranha, such lovely earrings and ropes! I'm so in awe of creative people who can make their own jewelry... and so quickly!!

I had some pearls leftover from Amanda Clark, so I made a few more things and officially used up all 3 strands of smooth ripples.

There are quite a lot of "asymmetric" earrings, or with Tahitian & WSSP but placement are flipped on 2 ears. I ordered these findings from a while back and didn't know what to do with them, and since instead of having a pair, I have 2 different colors, so made the earrings asymmetric to match.
View attachment 41558

So creative! I would never have thought of doing that. How does this clasp open btw? Only in the middle or at both ends?

Back