My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Also tried out some enhancers.

GSSP
IMG_3402.jpg

Tahitian Drop
IMG_3405.jpg

Haha excuse the PJ t-shirt, it is one of those weekends!

I'm really loving the white and gold combo and the versatility this rope. Just gorgeous!

Purranha your creations are just divine all of them but I really like your necklace styled with the enhancers.

My heart skips a beat when I revisit all these lovely jewels. Now I find myself wishing that the tassel-fairy would visit my house! Thanks for the stories and great photos. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE all your looks!

I didn't even notice the PJ T-shirt. You could have been wearing a couture evening gown and I don't think I would have noticed it, because the pearls that blinding.

Last edited:
I actually eyed the tassels on my tissue box case this evening, haha.
Your latest creation looks really lovely, thanks for sharing!

Oh my goodness!
Your pearls are stunning, so stylish and clever.
Just love how you wear them in so many different ways.

I love the look with the GSSP enhancer! Could you please show a closeup of how you have it attached?

Thanks again ladies! I've been wearing Emily Thorne all week, Victoria Grayson is definitely being slightly neglected.

Lol Icy you have very "hip" tissue box case!

Kay, I will take more pics and share in the new few days. I haven't purchased any pendant/enhancers from the US vendors yet so not sure how they are structured. But a large portion of my jewelries from Asia are multi-styling transformers. I can switch the pearls around, and the enhancers top can open and clip onto multiple different hanging mechanism. I was so impressed when I saw one of my mom's rings where you can open a clip and remove the "ring" part all together and use the top as a pendant! I wish I took pics of that to share.

Kay - I have selected some transformer examples and posted front & back pics:
This is an interesting set of examples cuz Loopie on the left can have different dangles. The one currently attached to jumbo tahitian drop can change dangles and attach to different things. Goldie is dead fixed to the diamonds on top, but can attach to different options. And Optimus Prime on the right is dead fixed but can "hook" to different things on the top with the extra o-ring attached.
IMG_3414.jpgIMG_3415.jpg

See Optimus Prime being attached to Loopie, then to one end of Emily Thorne, and see picture of the original set attached to Jadeite & sapphire brooch. Brooch was my moms but she currently is using the pin with different dangles on the bottom, so I have adopted Optimus temporarily.
Since both o-ring coming off of Emily Thorne as well as on Optimus are fully sealed and not an open o-ring, I can connect them with a shorterner/enhancer type of connector. This one is a bit large and not the best fit but I just used it as a quick example:
IMG_3416.jpgIMG_3419.jpg4. Baroque Pearl Jadeite.jpg

I love all of your enhancers! I think I need some upgrades on mine :)

Fascinating and very creative Purranha! Wish we had more choices of enhancer bails here in the US.

I super love Optimus! Pls raid your mum's stash more often... :p

Back