My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Yes, do come to the ruckus! Last year, we took a trip to Bella/Gempacked on Friday afternoon before the ruckus festivities started, and we plan to do it again this year. Of course, there is also the amazing experience of visiting the PP vault and meeting lots of pearly friends IRL.

Oh, sigh, KaySD ... could you wait for me ? :) I never made it to Bella this past year ... hopefully this summer!

I am afraid I cannot wait, but I would be happy to go again when you are in LA.

Hope you have a wonderful outing with Newberry, KaySD ... and I'd love to take that rain check ... Hugs :)

JerseyPearl this is TOO FUNNY! I've been thinking about a project just like it and have actually bought some supplies for it! I have acquired pearls, and a big tassel connector very similar to the one used in the link you posed (pic posted below).

I've been thinking about doing a white version of the other Victoria Grayson piece with tassels added. But have been DREADING doing the wire wrapping so have been putting this project off!

poyor5u3kg.jpgil_fullxfull.838409032_9d65.jpg

Where did you find those caps? They are fantastic! I really love the look of the different sized/colored pearls and the sparkly stations...and that it is all wire wrapped together and an orbit clasp used to connect the tassel (transforms). I am slowly gathering components for making this one...I am actually (dare I say this) considering breaking up my Edison strand and investing in a multicolor freshie strand to do this.

JP I'm glad you like them! I found them on both Etsy & eBay. Do keep in mind that they are pretty big (bigger than the other clasps and stuff I've posted). But they are comparable to the link you shared and should be good in balancing out larger pearls.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/37136293791...49&var=640470716832&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
https://www.etsy.com/listing/249063997/cz-micro-pave-25x35mm-hollow-carved-oval
The cap underneath the oval is a bit weird - I haven't quite decided/figured out what to do with it.
Etsy is a few bucks more, but the same vendor will have the pave balls in various sizes.

Oooohhhhh your multi-color Edison will be PERFECT for this project! And remember you can ALWAYS put it back! Just remember to take some photos before cutting it up. If I do this project it will be all white pearls.

But seriously, I so don't want to wire wrap. I did a lot of wire projects in the past and my fingers hated me.

Madeleine Stowe rocks that outfit. Sigh.

Cool projects ladies, please keep us posted, this is so much fun even as spectator sport :)

Purranha, make a tassel with diamond beads on your ropes! :)

Purannha, these necklaces are spectacular. I envy your talent and artistic eye!

Thank you ladies for the compliments! :eek:

Haha Kell that's a great suggestion, and LUV that grey Vera Wang organza dress but oh well that dress would probably cost more than many of my pearl strands combined.

And Perlas, good lord that would be even more expensive than the Vera Wang gown lol! Totally can't afford that, and would prefer to prioritize my funds for more pearls!

Thank you ladies for the compliments! :eek:

Haha Kell that's a great suggestion, and LUV that grey Vera Wang organza dress but oh well that dress would probably cost more than many of my pearl strands combined.

And Perlas, good lord that would be even more expensive than the Vera Wang gown lol! Totally can't afford that, and would prefer to prioritize my funds for more pearls!

Purranha, there are 2-3mm translucent rough stone strands of gray or other colored diamonds that are very affordable. I've ordered some online and it should arrive in a few weeks. I hope they are translucent as described and don't look like pebbles at the beach! Lol.

Back