My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

I like that you can use them as two separate strands when needed- it makes them so versatile! Such pretty pearls and a very nice tassel too!

I got the orbits from RioGrande, both in 14k. They have them in 18k too. Yes, the pearls are knotted on Beader's Secret in storm. Was deciding between Grey and Storm and went with the ever so slightly darker thread. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

And thank you everyone! ckrickett, you can easily make this tassel, I assure you!!

ETA: I love the orbit clasps for their ease of use and versatility. I can wear either side of the strand separately, or twisted together. I can also wrap one side around my wrist for a bracelet...or link together, minus the tassel and wear as a belt!

I have to laugh ckrickett, because the crown top is plated with CZs! It really is nicely done. I just sent you a pm
ETA: you can really tell from that last photo that the gold colors on the cap match the 14k of the wire and the 14k of the yellow orbits. I'm not usually a huge fan of yellow gold plating, btw.

I have to laugh ckrickett, because the crown top is plated with CZs! It really is nicely done. I just sent you a pm
ETA: you can really tell from that last photo that the gold colors on the cap match the 14k of the wire and the 14k of the yellow orbits. I'm not usually a huge fan of yellow gold plating, btw.

yours is the nicest I have seen then, because its really lovely! All the other ones weren't very well made at all!!

I haven't gotten around to making matching earrings yet, but here are the 9mm version of the tassel caps: IMG_3102.jpg

Those necklaces and the tassel are gorgeous.

I'm also a convert to the orbit clasps. So easy to use and versatile.

I love the red tassel with the pearls. Where did you buy the tassel caps, JP?

Oh, that's great. Newberry and I are planning a trip to LA to visit PP and Bella/Gempacked soon. I have some pearls I bought for projects, and I need findings.

Back