My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

I'll be curious to see your diamonds too, Perlas. I was looking at some strands back in February, from a vendor I know. They were very pretty, some translucency, a bit of color, and very sparkly. One thing is, the 2-3mm often have VERY tiny drill holes. Hope yours are lovely.

Perlas please post pics when your order arrives, and if you are happy with it, please share info on the vendor!

I'll be curious to see your diamonds too, Perlas. I was looking at some strands back in February, from a vendor I know. They were very pretty, some translucency, a bit of color, and very sparkly. One thing is, the 2-3mm often have VERY tiny drill holes. Hope yours are lovely.

Purranha, Cathy - they arrived! I chose the untreated colored roughs 2-3mms....the rondelles are way more expensive than the rough and yes, the drill holes are really small. I chose 5 half strands of 7-8 inches (8-9 carats) of blue, green, yellow, gray, and brownish red diamonds to make into a 5-strand bracelet and a blue full strand of 15.8 carats.

Here are the photos. :) I placed the rough Moldavite ring for size comparison.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very pretty, Perlas! Do you mind sharing the online source?

It's a black diamond supplier called Gemone. They have a website.

Here's what I've made of the strands fresh off the bench! Made it with an 18k gold clasp with a white diamond dangler. The rest of the beads I will make with pearls. :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
What a great bracelet. I am so in awe of all of you who can and do design and make such great jewelry. Enjoy your new beauty.

Oh, I love it!

Agree with Newberry! I would have trouble just putting on that bracelet, not to mention making it.

Such a pretty bracelet, Perlas! The clasp is lovely, and what a nice touch with the little diamond dangle. Gives me ideas, as i have a several little diamond pendants that got pushed out of the way of my pearls :)

Thanks, everyone!

Cathy, those small pendants do make good danglers. :) IMHO, a pearl is also a good dangler on a gemstone bracelet or a gemstone dangler is good on a pearl bracelet. :)

Purranha, as you can see, they are not worth a thousand bucks.. And seriously, I don't think the price difference between the rough and the faceted rondelles is worth it, given the small size! Lol. Can't wait for your strands with tassels...whatever material you decide to use for the tassels!

Sooo, I've finally decided to start on Victoria Grayson #2 - Vow Renewal strand.
Had to order some supplies and still waiting, but have made another tassel in the mean time which I quite liked.
I've shared the ball bail earlier in the thread, and I've paired it up with a mauve rose tassel and a special pearl from my Ripple strand that I shortened. This pearl has such pretty green & pink metallic luster, and the pink really reflects the tassel well!
IMG_0682.jpg

JP - I actually chopped off the tassel cap that was attached to the ball bail since it has a cross bar underneath, so one would have to tie each individual strand of tassel to the bar and I would shoot myself (attempted but gave up half way lol). So I got rid off it and went with the pearl/tassel combo. I am however going to order the "open hole" type of tassel cap that you shared and hopefully make some gemstone tassels in the not too distant future. :)

Back