My loot over the last few months :D

Babypearl

Community member
These are some of my loot purchased over the last few months. I am sure I have more stashed away, but I cant remember where! I simply love those Chinese Kasumis and the metallic freshwater pearls. Hubby says NO MORE pearls until at least 2013 and I think I will have to agree. It makes me happy whenever I look at my pearlie treasure and that is a good thing. I think I should be ready for a Sea of Cortez pearl in 2013.

Babypearl

Attachments

• Newshell (1024x768)
    Newshell (1024x768)
    37.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Tommy (740x1024)
    Tommy (740x1024)
    20 KB · Views: 40
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Tahitian 082
    Tahitian 082
    12.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Tahitian 088
    Tahitian 088
    12.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 38
You know, that thread we have about pearl greed? Well, I look at Babypearls stash, and I nod to myself, and think "Nice Start!" I just can't argue with pearls, or feel bad about wanting more.

Congrats, I hope you wear them everywhere you go and enjoy them immensely!

Last edited:
Baby pearl, those pearls are beautiful!
The luster on the last picture is great.
It's a good thing 2013 is right around the corner....:)

Thank you Pearl Dreams, Lisa C, Pattye, Amrita and Hisano for your compliments. I love my pearls and I try to wear them whenever I go out, even to the supermarkets LOL
The luster of that half strand of metallic freshwater pearls is simply gorgeous. I was very lucky to get my hands on them. Have been thinking of contacting my supplier to check if there is another full strand available but as the hubby has decreed, nothing until 2013. I need to be patient and control my spending, but it is really hard as there are so many lovely pearls around including the metallic whites from PP. I need an excuse to buy them and I cant think of any yet ^^

Babypearl

Babypearl, you got it bad!!!

DK :D

Thank you Sea Urchin, Caitlin, Newberry and Dkan 168 for your kind words. I thought I would stop after I got one of each type, but then I want one in every colour and now, I want matching earrings, pendants and bracelets! This pearl fever is burning big holes in our pockets. Caitlin, hehe, trust you to see the gaping holes ;) I shall dig out my treasures and try to take some photos when my foot is better. Dogs dug holes in the garden and I twisted my ankle real bad when I stepped into one. Meanwhile, I shall continue to drool and salivate over all the pearls available.

Babypearl

Last edited:
I keep coming back to view your beautiful collection Babypearl. Those pinks in the last photo are amazing!

Back