Jeremy's exotics + January special

pandaexpress

I can't wait for Jeremy's exotics Tuesday, in the meantime, I have his January special to keep me company. These are the cleanliest pearls I've ever owned and I mean it is amazing to me to see how clean they are, basically I can't see anything on them - like seriously!! The only thing is that they don't really have the orient of his Freshadama's. They are 8-9mm, gem quality, 18", silver with rose overtune.

Thank you Jeremy for such an amazing special last month - sorry to see it go :( Maybe you will have a multi-color freshwater special in the future? What do you think guys?!!!!

P.S. Thanks to Kirsten at Pearl Paradise who treated me like a VVIP - she provides better customer service than any place I've had on Rodeo Drive, South Coast Plaza, Nordstorm or Ritz Carlton Concierge - she is truly the best in the biz!!!

What do you think of these?

pearl paradise round pearls
Special2.jpg
Pearl Paradise fine quality freshwater pearls
Special4.jpg
Special5.jpg

A stunning strand - enjoy! I agree, btw, Kirsten is the best.
John

PRIVATE LIST - Jeremy's exotics

PRIVATE LIST - Jeremy's exotics

Hi All,

How long before we can expect a email from Jeremy about his exotics. It is late here in Australia but I think it should be soon or hours so if anyone can tell me just how long to stay up and wait with baited breath please do. :) I missed out last time and really don't want to lose out on these exotics. Just love the photos he posted.

Bye the way pandaexpress, just love your pearls. Truly beautiful. And they are FW from Jeremy, right?

Bodecia

It is 6:50 in the morning here! Email goes out at 10:00 a.m. sharp.

Btw, we had a technical glitch last night that would have effectively canceled the sale if we could not fix it. We got it fixed, but it was a long night! Everyone should thank Knotty P., by the way. It was her late-night 'MAY-DAY' communication that alerted us to the problem!

Last edited:
It is 6:50 in the morning here! Email goes out at 10:00 a.m. sharp.

Hi Jeremy, Okay thanks. I left the computer for a while there so I suppose it will be about 2.1/2 hours from now. It is 2 a.m. here so I suppose I am in for a long, late night. :eek:

Will the directions in the email be easy to follow to the goodies we want to buy???? :confused:

Thanks again, Bodecia

It will contain a link to the page that has all the exotics on it!

Hi Jeremy,

the email was at least 5 minutes late and I have got an order confirmation but still am not sure, if I got everything! A pity those two georgeous large exotics were so expensive :D especially as I had got one and then realized that the price was 1,850.00 and not 850.00 as I thought! Good for someone else but by then the 850.00 strands were gone, every one of them!

Still I hope I did get everything I ordered, God bless you Jeremy and Mia and all at PP for being so generous and not take out the costs You must have had!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, at 1:05 (10:05 Pacific time) I emailed Jeremy that I hadn't received the email, but no sooner did I click 'send' than the PP email came in. (And Jeremy resent the link as well.) So the list did work, just a bit later than expected.

I want to add my thanks for this great opportunity!

I also have a question. Some of the items (like the ovals I bought) specify 16 inch, others, like the 8-9 mm round exotic, do not specify a length-- so, are they 16" strung, or 18"?

Hi Jerin,

I bought one of the 9-10 mm round but somehow got two confirmation numbers??? I emailed PP but haven't heard from them yet. I am guessing I might have hit some buttons twice in my hurry? :confused: May be after PP corrects the error there is another 9-10 mm available. Or it could turn out that I didn't get any of the 9-10 mm either.

Good Luck!:)

Pernula

Hi Jerin,

I bought one of the 9-10 mm round but somehow got two confirmation numbers??? I emailed PP but haven't heard from them yet. I am guessing I might have hit some buttons twice in my hurry? :confused: May be after PP corrects the error there is another 9-10 mm available. Or it could turn out that I didn't get any of the 9-10 mm either.

Pernula

We did catch that one. As soon as your email came in we changed the quantity to reflect another available 9-10 mm. But it went a minute later.

I would estimate nearly half of the entire private offer was gone within the first 15 minutes. It kept us on our toes over here, that is for sure.

I also have a question. Some of the items (like the ovals I bought) specify 16 inch, others, like the 8-9 mm round exotic, do not specify a length-- so, are they 16" strung, or 18"?

The temporary strands are all about 16 inches. But they will knot out to approximately 18 inches. We decided to just call them all 16-inch because so many of you plan to do your own knotting and designing! I can't wait to see what you guys make.

Hi Jerin,

Good Luck!:)

Pernula

Hi Pernula
and thanks for telling me - but now I have spent my money and as Jeremy said, the strand went just right after they did correct the order.... I think I am quite happy with what I got:)

I was late to the party, but I took one look at the 7.5-8.5 in the top row and pulled the trigger! Fortunately they were still available.

So that takes care of my mom's anniversary present for this year...

You're a good son mikehrz! That would make any Mom happy.

Back