I want Kamala Harris' pearls

BWeaves

I want Kamala Harris' pearls. No politics. I just like the pearls.

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 9.25.21 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 9.25.36 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 9.25.54 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 9.26.54 AM.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so glad someone else was looking at the pearls she has on in all her pictures! Those dark blue Tahitians are GORGEOUS.

OMG BWeaves, I was thinking the same thing yesterday lol!! Her taste is fab and so classy!!

I know! Her style is definitely my style. Even down to the brooch on the left lapel. I sort of miss wearing business suits.

I'm with you, BWeaves :) I don't miss my suits ... well, I do miss my suits but not the stockings, heels etc LOL. But I do miss my vintage and antique brooches!

She definitely has style. I have been drooling over that first necklace for months. :)

The one she wore yesterday during their first appearance I swear looks like a Kojima necklace! :D

I need to say, B, you have the better collection. If she’s on PG, she’s probably been ogling the pearls you guys have been posting, along with the rest of us.

And (thank God!), we get to have the pearls without the politics. I guess they have to love the politics to get this far...

obviously, jmho, I know some love the hurly-burly.

Last edited:
I see a lot of pearls on the ladies in Washington. It’s a nice little bonus for watching politics.

I see a lot of pearls on the ladies in Washington. It’s a nice little bonus for watching politics.

I remember reading a long time ago, powerful women wear pearls because it's the jewelry that does not detract from what they're saying. An observer mentally notes 'pearls,' but doesn't focus on them. Nancy Pelosi is a good example, she always seems to wear pearls or beads.

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, never poster until now :) Does anyone happen to know what pearls Ms. Harris was wearing during the VP debate? I've been searching the internet for days with no success. I initially thought there was a turquoise cabochon attached to each pearl, but in my opinion there was too much sparkle during the debate for turquoise. Any thoughts?

Hi everyone! Long time lurker, never poster until now :) Does anyone happen to know what pearls Ms. Harris was wearing during the VP debate? I've been searching the internet for days with no success. I initially thought there was a turquoise cabochon attached to each pearl, but in my opinion there was too much sparkle during the debate for turquoise. Any thoughts?

Welcome to the P-G.com Forum SurfnSci :)
Let us wait and see what our knowledgeable friends have to say about your enquiry!

I knew I wasn’t the only one searching for better pictures of that necklace! These are the bect pictures I have found, 2B5A4DE7-DAA1-436C-89F2-45AAE4CC0733.jpg19F8D2AE-DB06-45E8-BC44-082C5BEC0A36.jpg, I was also thinking turquoise...

Back