I know it is not eBay but...

Wow Jeremy - what a bargain! I think I will take 2 pairs....

Seriously, whilst the price is an error, some of the narrative is still a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

?some of the comments are funny.
Not to overlook Amazon's own reference of the species origin of Tahitian cultured pearls:

The natural black color of the Tahitian pearl comes from the black-lipped variety of the Pinctada maxima oyster.

I saw this beauty in the "comments" section, thats pretty funny!

I remember in my earing appreciation class at John Hopkins when my professor was writing his master thesis on earings and Islam and he had to describe the perfect earing

I actually made you google! Gasp! LOL The customer reviews are gold!

Since the $ is so low at present they will sell over here, no doubt.
Is it an error though - looks like they have been listed for at least three years?

It must be another stock photo and you probably won't even get the ones in the picture. ;) :p

It's one zero mistake: on the AP website they stand as $ 7.200 (also a bit weard for the quality, it's half my car...but at least not my house...)

olmander said:
It's one zero mistake: on the AP website they stand as $ 7.200

Hey, I think you could knock off another zero! At $720, that's just about right for good "stock quality" Tahitians, SI 1-2-3 diamond chip rubble and some gold. Oh alright, I'll be less critical and say $720 per earring for a grand total of $1440.

Slraep

I think you're about right with the valuation there, Slraep.. nowhere near $7200!

Back