Pearl Earrings

Hope this works. At Lisa's request, my Blossom Tahitian earrings. I LOVE these earrings, and wear them all the time. I'd take this setting in a heartbeat in white metallic drops, WSS drops or ... well any pearls.

3 Pearl Pendant and Earrings Low Res.jpg

Ha! I didn't want to call your name, but you came to the rescue. Thank you, big kiss ;) .

I'm so wanting them, Cathy. Are you bored with them yet? Ready to pass them on (waggling eyebrows and fingertips)?

Oh, no NOT bored with those classic Blossom earrings Lisa C ! The pearls are incredibly lustrous, and the color goes with EVERYTHING, and the blossom setting is just the perfectly different accent to the pearls. However, if I ever get out Pittsburgh way, I'll meet you for lunch and you can wear them for a while :)

Cathy, thanks for sharing your beautiful glamour shot!

Aw, you're welcome, BAS ... and all credit for the lovely glamour shot goes to the amazing Angela at PP with my THANKS!

Thank you for the generous offer, Cathy, pm me if you ever get out this way! We can see the Cathedral of Learning, or The Frick Gallery...

As I think of it, I'd probably enjoy seeing them worn more than wearing them. Visual pleasures!

CathyKeshi - I love your blossom setting with Tahititans! I have WSS on my blossoms and they are just perfect for any day!

Pkin, is there any chance you'd post your white SS Blossoms here?

Pkinnew, thank you ... and I'd LOVE to see your WSS blossom earrings anytime ... and I'd love to own a pair :)
Katbran, thank you ... I am very pleased by the blossom earrings, how versatile and comfortable ... just enough. Much of the credit for the pendant goes to Lynsey at Pearl Paradise ... she did SUCH a wonderful job selecting fantastic pearls, and interpreting what I was aiming for!

I sent my blossoms to PP for repair (pearl came off) but I'll post them as soon as I get them back!

CathyKeshi, I love your blossom tahitian earrings and your pendant is absolutely fab, I love how the third pearl is carved.

Sorry for the delay - here are my white SS blossom earrings! The ring in the one pearl is hardly visible irl.

002.jpg007.jpg

Back