Hong Kong

IMG_4478.jpg

Once again the Boss is building! I commented on how lovely it was ..he was going through a pile of large drop Ming ( like Edison in that they are bead nucleated) WSS and Tahitians, and had just started . He looked up and said , next ones for you ... I was most happy ! I hadn't planned on it but after he offered to do one for me I just crossed my fingers that I wouldn't have to sell my car ! We all joked that he should autograph the Card . ( he also let me switch around a few afterwards lol .. )

Katbran, try sizing your photos in post #22 smaller. Maybe then they will show up.

View attachment 55038

Three shades of gold . Photo is poor due to the lighting ..I'm sure it's not my sub par skills. ;). Champagne , light gold and mid gold. They were very honest and told me straight away that the mid gold was ' enhanced' . A better job than most ! All very reasonable due to the lower quality . ( and the dye job ) but all credit to them for being up front ..lots of places might not say .

No worries Marianne! You are all very welcome ! Happy to do so ..I'm cherry picking the photos to avoid my things which I put on Instagram ..so they are all ' neutral territory ' lol Though I'm not sure why some aren't coming through...

I have a video of an employee knotting that big pale strand ..but not sure how to get it from my iPad :0 so I put it on IG . If anyone knows how to get a URL off an iPad ..lol

Awww thanks for taking us with you Katbran. Love those pearls.

Pareltje - You are welcome ..this is all just bits from the offices . The show starts tomorrow and I am sure Brady will have some great footage !!

At the moment I'm just hanging out in the A/C after walking all over town . I didn't intend to so do ..but I ducked into a big shopping mall and when I came back out I was on the wrong street. So walked around the block ..back into the shopping centre ..wandered around..out another exit ..yet a different street . Sigh. .. I think I went around that block from two directions. Finally got back and ran into Betty Sue ... off we went to yet a different mall ( further away arrrghh) We only got a little lost in that one . It seems extra humid today . But at least it's not raining !!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the photos and the reports, Katbran ... such fun and what a treat for us!

Back