Hong Kong Mini-Ruckus

jshepherd

I know there is a pretty sizable group here this week and I've been so busy with another project I neglected to organize anything in advance, but tomorrow I've made reservations at Tsui Hang Village on the 5th floor in the Miramar Shopping Center on Nathan for 20 people at 7 pm.

Show up for Peking Duck!

Man, I wish I could join you. I love me some good peking duck in great company! Enjoy!!!

Mr Jeremy Shepherd,

Can I join you there tonight?

Best Regards,

Vigor He

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MidasCrafthttps://www.etsy.com/shop/MidasCraft

aww - great photos.

Thanks again Jeremy and Hisano for the feast!

Yikes duck one of my favourite food! Lovely photos of the large pearl family.

Last edited:
So nice to see my pearl peeps together enjoying a meal. And hello Chenai! Yay!!!

Good photos, and everyone appeared to be enjoying him/herself.

What's the temperature like in Hong Kong at the mo please?

Since I am braving LA at the end of July/August next year for the Ruckus, I may, just may, decide to venture into HK in September (I normally go in November) for the show, to shop for pearls as well as gemstones.

DK :)

Sept. Is usually hot and muggy. Just don't plan to spend a lot of time walking around outside if heat bothers you.

Here is one more from the first night - the duck before the carnage!

Yesterday was Din Tai Fung for the soup dumplings with our friends from Angelperle and tonight it is Lei Yue Mun with our friends from Heng Mei and the president of the Hong Kong Pearl Association!

Attachments

• IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 34
September is pleasantly warm ( aka hot if you are used to UK temperatures) with strong sunshine. But the humidity can be so high that you are uncomfortable outdoors.
Having arrived back here last night to what is being called a warm snap..I'm really cold, thinking sweaters. and even central heating this morning!
It's the humidity which makes it uncomfortable in HK

Back