High karat pearls

Sorry, m4816k,
I got carried away and forgot to say that your pics. are super.
I especially like the mabe ring.
Oh, and here's a bracelet of freshwater pearls with silver, which I absolutely adore.

Nerida,
No, these aren't Josh pearls. I'll try for close-ups.
But my camera doesn't like going really close. Still, I'll see what I can do....

Oh Sueki!! That one is GLORIOUS!!!!
(the bracelet with the silver grapes clasp)

Last edited:
Here's another .999 pure gold and keshi selection from Fairhaven Gold that I just put up on my site.

Attachments

• PureG KeshiEars for PG-2.jpg
    PureG KeshiEars for PG-2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 37
  • PureG KeshiEars for PG-1.jpg
    PureG KeshiEars for PG-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 39
I love 22 k gold - even with pearls! This week I am starting my new line so its back to the bench! I still haven't received my japanese silk so I can't continue practicing my knotting. My computer crashed and I lost my catalogue...bleh

cheers!

Here are a couple of pendants using silver and 24k gold, one has a tahitian pearl from Josh and the other a freshwater baroque. These are from a series of similar pendants that I have been doing over the last few years using the doublee technique and hand decorating the 24k. The texture on the silver is from my torch when I fuse the 24k onto the silver. Love the rich color of the 24k in contrast with the white of the silver. Just finished a series of 16 of these in a smaller scale that will be Christmas gifts for some lucky office staff out there.

Attachments

• pg1.JPG
    pg1.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 29
  • pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 28
Dfrey, I love the combination of metals and textures! Great pieces and pearls.
What a fantastic office gift...wish I was so lucky
Robin

These are stunning.... thanks for showing them to us, dfrey!
yes, lucky office staff....

I really really like the way you have framed those gorgeous pearls. That's the way they should be admired!

Back