GSS set, aka, "There's no such thing as a free lunch":

You look very happy - I like it! Glowing woman, glowing pearls.

Oh my! That's really all that I can think to say at this point.

BAS, your strand is perfection. I love the diamond toggle, just the perfect touch of glam without being ostentatious or over the top. Wear it well, and with good fortune as it is truly fitting for a pearl queen.

I love the diamond toggle clasp! You are truly blessed to have this in your collection!! This is what I would call my Lottery Necklace cause I would have to win the lottery to be able to get one!! It's beauty is so out of this world!!

Oh, thank you all for your very kind words! When I receive the necklace re-strung with the toggle clasp, I'll post some fresh neck shots.

I feel so very fortunate that the right combination of events occurred at the exact right time. And I must thank Jeremy and Hisano for their expertise, enthusiasm and knowledge. How lucky we all are to have them, and this forum, in our lives!

WOWEE!! Just gorgeous BAS! I love the earrings, especially. I would've chosen the strand your friend chose, but I love coppery rosy, no green orient GSSP. Was Hisano's tincup those special ruckus keshi?

Stunning BAS!!! The earrings are perfection and that diamond toggle is special. Congrats!

WOWEE!! Just gorgeous BAS! I love the earrings, especially. I would've chosen the strand your friend chose, but I love coppery rosy, no green orient GSSP. Was Hisano's tincup those special ruckus keshi?

Yes! That tin cup with the toggle clasp is made of those very special Ruckus GSS keshi. It's such a beautiful and special piece.

My friend has yet to wear her strand! I think she's going to buy the same diamond toggle clasp. The rose is really lovely.

Oh my!!! That's jaw dropping perfection and beauty all in one! And you look like fabulous in them!!!

I think I remember seeing that strand on Instagram and feeling awed by it. Knowing you got it BAS, I feel so happy knowing I could see it here.

I think Golds are hard to get right with skin tones, and yours look fabulous on you BAS!
I keep coming back to this thread, can’t stop admiring the look on you, plus the graduation and length of the strand look perfect.

Last edited:
Perfection!
You'll enjoy every minute of wearing those beauties and how wonderful for your friend too.

😍 WOW! Just WOW!absolutely love the color, I love your choice of clasp💯 and the design of the earrings is just exquisite 👏👏👏👏

Thank you kindly, everyone. I received the strand restrung with the diamond toggle clasp. I'll post neck/ear shots later.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! A beautiful strand and earrings for you BAS. (I don't know how I missed this thread but I did) Please post many, many pictures. I know you will really enjoy these new beauties.

Whoa! Those are spectacular! And gorgeous on you! Those earrings are almost rose gold they are so dark, and the whole set just glows against your skin. Can't wait to see them often in glamor shots once you get them back with the toggle clasp.

WOW, I mean, WOW!
BAS, they look like pure gold. And so good on your skin.

Elizabeth

Back