SSPbig1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 32
  • SSPbig2.jpg
    SSPbig2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 36
  • SSPbig3.jpg
    SSPbig3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 34
Wow! I'd love to see more close-ups. I don't yet own any White or Gold SS.

Wow they are big, and they look relatively blemish free.

May I ask the approximate wholesale cost, and what you estimate re-sale value to be?

Absolutely beautiful! And I'm not even going to try lol... ;)

I shan't have a go at guessing the price, however, I would seriously consider upgrading the clasp which I do not believe is doing the necklace the justice it deserves.

I would probably opt for a round diamond pave clasp and have it as a centre piece, not going to be cheap as it would need to be at least 21mm, however, I believe it is fitting for such a grand necklace.

I may even consider having inter-changeable clasps, again, round pave ones, in ruby/pink sapphire/emerald/etc., so that I can get the most wear out of the necklace.

Thanks for sharing!

DK :)

DK, u are right on the clasp, the clasp attached is just a temporary clasp. The new owner of the strand can decide how much money he/she would like to spend on a clasp.

Me either, Katbran, but more than that for those pretties!

JerseyPearl -- Private colleges in the US are around 60K per year, sometimes more (says mother of a freshman in college in the US).

JerseyPearl -- Private colleges in the US are around 60K per year, sometimes more (says mother of a freshman in college in the US).

Indeed I know that pain...I have two in college...one in the US (small liberal arts, private $$$) the other in Europe (just as $$$ when you add in travel, rent/board, and exchange). Our youngest has one more year of high school left, just in time for the oldest to start grad school! But you know, the gift of an education will last them a lifetime.

When they are all done, I am going to be buying a gorgeous strand of pearls like these! That is if there is any money left over....

Back