Exotic Strands Are Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exotic strand is--------here! In a weak moment I am doing a neck shot for you all---------8.5-9.0mm, 20 inches, Love at first sight! Already have freshadama earrings that are perfect!

View attachment 8200

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jeremy and Team!

Lovely strand Pattye, how does it compare to the Freshadama's? Is the strand as metallic looking as the glamour shot on PP's website?

Well, thanks for the compliments, Everyone! Yes, the strand is definitely metallic looking. My photo doesn't do it justice. I only have Freshadama earrings in light purple, and they look great with this strand. (No freshadama full strands.) Like the Freshadamas, these Exotics are very round, and virtually blemish free. The strand I got was not the largest size offered, and I wanted the longer length. Usually I go for baroques, but this will be in my top favs.

Congratulations Pattye, your new pearls are beautiful :)

May you always enjoy them in good health and happiness!

Well, thanks for the compliments, Everyone! Yes, the strand is definitely metallic looking. My photo doesn't do it justice. I only have Freshadama earrings in light purple, and they look great with this strand. (No freshadama full strands.) Like the Freshadamas, these Exotics are very round, and virtually blemish free. The strand I got was not the largest size offered, and I wanted the longer length. Usually I go for baroques, but this will be in my top favs.

Thank you for the answer Pattye.

Dear Pattye,
Thank you for the photo. Your strand is beautiful. Wear it in the best of health.:)

GORGEOUS strand Pattye! They look great on you. I also was glad to see them offer them in the 20 inch length. I can't wait to get my order, but will drool over yours until I do.

Is the strand as metallic looking as the glamour shot on PP's website?

I received my 9-9.5 mm strand yesterday. In my opinion, it is not as metallic looking as the picture on the PP website. However, that being said, it's still a lovely strand of pearls.

Gail

Patty Dear,
Just lovely, both you and your new strand. Will your peachy/melon colored singles go well or are they much darker? Agree that the 20" option is a plus. Goodness, waiting is so hard. Do you suppose that the UPS guy would be upset if he got knocked over as he came in the door? Dignity and decorum... must work on these, sigh.
Blessings,
Marianne

Thank you all for the additional good wishes and comments. There are a couple of similar (but not quite as intense as my trio) melon color pearls on my strand, overall a "warm" look. So I probably could wear them all together, at least at the next Rukus! Tonight in dimmer light the pearls seem even more metallic; they are very changeable------------I hope you all get your pearls soon! I'm looking forward to your reactions!

Pattye, they look amazing on you! And I love the size. I don't regret buying smaller pearls as I did not break my budget but someday I will add larger pearls if they become available again.

Dignity and decorum... Yes, like Marianne, I must practice before tomorrow when my pearls are set to be delivered! I know the UPS guy is generally here about 1:30 so will be anxiously waiting at the front door.

And what is it they say about a watched kettle/door?? hahaha

Have everyone noticed that they've added a set of the exotics now where you can choose colour on the earrings? I asked Jeremy if I could choose colour on my earrings even though I didn't buy the full set, which was possible. I just thought I should tell in case anyone here wanted a certain colour on their earrings. :)

I got my small but powerful exotics today and have to say, these have raised the bar for me! I ordered a 20" strand of the 6.5-7mm with matching earrings and asked for warm hues.

Important caveat, as much as I liked multicolor strands when I was first getting into pearls, I have lost my taste for them but these are different. They are chameleons and really do have an overall consistency throughout the strand in hue saturation and luster that make the whole necklace just hum. It even looks good with my winter season all-black-all-the-time ensemble. :)

I love them and the earrings are the most scrumptious color - Jeremy's team did a fantastic job on these.

Photos to come - wouldn't you know that I left my camera at home today.

Thanks for all your reviews to those lucky people who received their metallic exotics!

Heidi I can't wait to see your photos. Please help with this burden of anticipation I carry from waiting for my exotics. ;)

It feels like it'll be eternity before I get mine. What will be interesting is when I compare my regular multi-colored strand with these. I plan on taking pics of them side by side in the sun and out of the sun. They are both about the same size (7-7.5mm).

Here is a sneak peak of my exotics that Jeremy sent me. 7 strands used to make a 20 inch torsade:

jeremy.gif

Back