dm jewellery tahitian collection :)

dmj

pppp pearl
alrigghhht i have a topic with naturals and because i keep buying and selling amazing tahitians also i will upload the more nice ones here :)

pictures where made with a eos cam with a 17 70 macro lens and daily shadow

enjoy

Attachments

• danielmoeskermetlogo.jpg
    danielmoeskermetlogo.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 37
  • gefaceteerdeparel.jpg
    gefaceteerdeparel.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 37
  • goedetahities.jpg
    goedetahities.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2324.jpg
    IMG_2324.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2362copy.jpg
    IMG_2362copy.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 43
I love the faceted pearls. They are all so beautiful and your photography is terrific. <sigh>

How can one stop wanting to have more and more of the pearls. Pictures like that make eyes water and mouth get dry.....OMG !!
I never liked carved Tahitians, but those faceted pearls are gorgeous !!!... and the drops with the clasp made out of one of them are beautiful too...

I love the Tahitians in your pics, most of them. But I really dislike the faceted pearls, they grate on me.

My eyes are drawn to the blue pearls in the photos, beautiful! Not keen on faceted or engraved pearls, sorry!

DK :)

i also noticed in holland that only a small number of people like the facetted ones :) its the same as mabe s i think maybe one out of 15 costumers will actually like a mabe most of them say it looks like a cut piece of shell :) the facetted ones are also more fragile than normal pearls if you scratch these you see it right away so for a pendant lock and earrings they will be fine only for rings and bracelets i would not use them

Those are unsual and very good looking designs!

- Karin

While I am not a huge fan of the faceted pearls, I have to admit that the idea of using it for a clasp is really interesting. I do like it as a clasp!

I'm generally not a huge fan of them either but a single large faceted pearl does work well in the piece above, I might have to reevaluate my ideas on faceted pearls.

Back