dm jewellery tahitian collection :)

big bigger huge !

tonight i had a dinner with cees and shekhar who brought some pearls from his Antwerp office to holland and there was a huge tahitian pair so i figured we needed them for the new collection :) size of the pearls is a little above 16 x 25mm, the earrings they are on now is 0,57ct diamond pair but they will most likely end up on a piece specially made for the pearls, i added a strand of 10-11 mm of rounds to show the difference in size :)

bigasspearls.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Huge! Please show us the final piece when it's made!

I love those rings. I like how your marrying some of the styles associated with faceted gemstones to pearls.

here is another picture with min 10x12 mm 13,5x18mm 16x26mm so the smaller ones win for sure look wise but i do like the roughness of the big ones there around 8 gram a piece so quite heavy with earrings i have to deff keep this in mind

Absolutely gorgeous Tahitians! I love the small ones too! Can't wait to see how you set these!

It is always a treat to see your amazing work, Daniel. Thanks you for posting!

Always a treat when you join us, Daniel ... love the Keshie kiss!

Thank you dmj.

This is what I like about European Jewellery - the attention to detail even in simple, classic designs, the generous application of gold in every piece, and a higher standard in gold content which is 18k.

Back