• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

dm jewellery tahitian collection :)

dmj

pppp pearl
alrigghhht i have a topic with naturals and because i keep buying and selling amazing tahitians also i will upload the more nice ones here :)

pictures where made with a eos cam with a 17 70 macro lens and daily shadow

enjoy

Attachments

• danielmoeskermetlogo.jpg
    danielmoeskermetlogo.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • gefaceteerdeparel.jpg
    gefaceteerdeparel.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 0
  • goedetahities.jpg
    goedetahities.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2324.jpg
    IMG_2324.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2362copy.jpg
    IMG_2362copy.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0

GemGeek

Pearlista
I love the faceted pearls. They are all so beautiful and your photography is terrific. <sigh>

imanit

Baroque Pearl
How can one stop wanting to have more and more of the pearls. Pictures like that make eyes water and mouth get dry.....OMG !!
I never liked carved Tahitians, but those faceted pearls are gorgeous !!!... and the drops with the clasp made out of one of them are beautiful too...

Amanda

I love the Tahitians in your pics, most of them. But I really dislike the faceted pearls, they grate on me.

dkan 168

My eyes are drawn to the blue pearls in the photos, beautiful! Not keen on faceted or engraved pearls, sorry!

DK :)

dmj

pppp pearl
i also noticed in holland that only a small number of people like the facetted ones :) its the same as mabe s i think maybe one out of 15 costumers will actually like a mabe most of them say it looks like a cut piece of shell :) the facetted ones are also more fragile than normal pearls if you scratch these you see it right away so for a pendant lock and earrings they will be fine only for rings and bracelets i would not use them

KarinK

Those are unsual and very good looking designs!

- Karin

KAC

While I am not a huge fan of the faceted pearls, I have to admit that the idea of using it for a clasp is really interesting. I do like it as a clasp!

I'm generally not a huge fan of them either but a single large faceted pearl does work well in the piece above, I might have to reevaluate my ideas on faceted pearls.