Back from a London journey, more stories about pearls

CLICLASP

Hello PG members,

Have a look at this wonderful natural pearl, big, perfect flamme, round, soft surface ;
of course everybody there is well trained and know the name of this marvelous pearl ;)
and a bonus with an emerald (shape called russian cut in french)

more photos in the coming days...

Attachments

• PG-CliClasp1.jpg
    PG-CliClasp1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 37
Sorry lost,
check in the pearl guide natural pearls sector and play again ;)

No, no, no, scallop pearl is purple red, play again !
Caitlin, why not putting some sample pictures in the natural pearls section, once ?

Wonderful, it is a Melo Melo :cool:
No its not mine, It is a ring in a window in London, a terrific one, mounted on diamonds set all around, at least 20mm in diameter.
In the same street, here is what I met :D

More pearls in London later... stay connected ...

Attachments

• P1140180.jpg
    P1140180.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 49
Nothing to do with pearls at all, but a different sort of stretch limo, as built by Richard Hammond for Top Gear (a BBC Motoring programme) about a year or so ago)

It is a stretched MGF soft top sports car

Last edited:
Keeping on the Melo Melo subject, I did not ask for the price but I saw one melo melo pearl unmounted in Zurich last year (see pict.), it was 24 carats for 19 000 CHF (+/- USD).
Another 28 carats perfect button shaped one, unmounted was 62 000 CHF.
And this one is bigger
So, let's give us speaking of price, just enjoy

yes more to come later...

Attachments

• Melo melo Zurich.jpg
    Melo melo Zurich.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 40
  • melo-melo-Zurich1.jpg
    melo-melo-Zurich1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 40
Of course, everyone duly noticed that I have improved my english since my last week journey :D
At least you can check that my taking pictures was better since last year :p
though my camera cannot go "through the mirror " (or window) as would have said Alice...

I mean, this section ;
https://www.pearl-guide.com/natural-pearls.shtml
could have pictures to illustrate the pearls: melo has one, scallop, abalone and conch have none.
Maybe some photos could be provided?
Hum, for exemple PG members keen on natural pearls may have photos available, see what I mean ? ;)

Last edited:
Oh, THAT section. I like the idea, but it would be up to Jeremy. First we need a photo collection to put up. I'd recommend we start with a thread to collect the photos. There may already be some useful photos in the forum.

Maybe a nautilus section.........

T?es un bon prof avec tes jolies photos, Anna. L'?meraude est vraiment magnifique !
(You're a great teacher with your pictures, Anna - the emerald is truly magnificent).
John

Thanks! :)
And what about "my" Rolls Royce pict. in Abermarle Street ?
I had to move backward to get it all in my camera !

The Rolls was amazing. The perfect vehicle for the next ruckus. Just kidding Jeremy! ;)

Nothing to do with pearls at all, but a different sort of stretch limo, as built by Richard Hammond for Top Gear (a BBC Motoring programme) about a year or so ago)
It is a stretched MGF soft top sports car

My Eli says: "Thank G-d, somebody on PG is finally discussing something of world-shaking importance, like cars."

Back