Anna (cliclasp) Tabakhova's design/creation

Congratulations Anna! Wow that is fantastic news! Wishing you the best of luck with your lecture and book!

Wow! Anna! Congratulations! This is such great news and could never have happened to a person more able to take on the subject! A specialty in clasps is such a fantastic subject. I am glad you are getting to where you can lecture and write on the topic!

Congratulations Anna!
Wishing you lots of luck with your lecture and book!

Marvelous! It'll turn into one of the first-class 'Go-To' reference books, I bet!

Dear PG friends,
I have been away for a while, very busy writing my book : "The clasp in jewelry : 4000 years of history", plus I attended to the most prestigious exhibition in PARIS and I have been selected !
It will take place next thursday in the "Grand Palais", see here the photos report I did for a previous exhibition:
https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9214

The book will be published next year, around Easter, in french as a start, then in english.
From Bronze age to high-end jewelry, so many clasps ! and some pearl strands of course :)

To celebrate this double event, I will exhibit a clasp that was inspired to me by the jewelry of an egyptian princess who lived nearly 4000 years ago and you know what ? I set it on an Edison strand, see it here, ( scroll down the page) :
http://www.revelations-grandpalais.com/fr/2/rendez-vous-metiers-art/

I will post some more photos later.
For the PG memebers who don't know me, I love making photos see some photo reports eunder my signature:)

Lovely necklace and great news on being selected! I hope to see how the clasp works. :)

Congratulations on the book and on the exhibition!

I'm so excited for you, Anna! So wish I could come to the expo, but I will be with you in spirit. Looking forward to a full report!

Just a short note to let you know that the Edison necklace "stole the show" and was sold in 2 days. Not only because of the egyption clasp I did but because people never saw such pearls before. This makes me very happy as a pearl lover. Will repost a photo of the pearls later.

Back