Anna (cliclasp) Tabakhova's design/creation

I had the great pleasure of meeting Anna of CliClasp in Paris last week. What a lovely Parisienne, not to mention an extremely talented jeweler. I took some of my personal treasures to have converted into interchangeable necklaces, including an 18mm white pearl, 17mm black and gold pearls, a star ruby, and an ivory scrimshaw mermaid. Couldn't be happier with the results!

Got interchangeable necklaces of black rubber, black and purple stingray, and stainless steel mesh. I also had two pairs of pearls drilled, round freshwater "exotics" and teardrop circled Kamokas, so I can string them up for more interchangeable necklace options. I'll post photos once those are done.

In addition to bringing home these lovely new pieces, I'm thrilled to have a new friend in Paris.

I'm having problems posting photos, so will ask Anna to add photos of my new treasures below....

Sheri

Got interchangeable necklaces of black rubber, black and purple stingray, and stainless steel mesh. I also had two pairs of pearls drilled, round freshwater "exotics" and teardrop circled Kamokas, so I can string them up for more interchangeable necklace options. I'll post photos once those are done.

In addition to bringing home these lovely new pieces, I'm thrilled to have a new friend in Paris.

I'm having problems posting photos, so will ask Anna to add photos of my new treasures below....

Sheri

Sounds fabulous (especially the stingray)! I look forward to seeing pictures.

It was such an adventure to meet a PG member living thousands miles from where we met, something incredible, thanks to the internet and Pearl-Guide. We spent such a good time together chating and showing each other our treasures : pearls and purchases in Paris . A new pair of friends is born...
It was wondeful converting Sheri's 17 and 18 mm wonderful pearls, such rarities...
I post only one photo at the moment, the purple star sapphire matched with a purple stingray. Of course this necklace could be worn with the gold pearl as well, for exemple or any other combination.

To illustrate with a lot of photos too, here is what Pauline wrote on my works in
" FASHION -ERA" the famous on-line magazine.

http://www.fashion-era.com/trends_2011/2011-cliclasp-jewellery-trends.htm

Thanks again to so many members for supporting me.

I am lucky enough to exhibit in Osaka in a fortnight and will post the pearls that will be there...

Attachments

• P1210680.jpg
    P1210680.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Wonderful Pearl-Guide, thanks to this forum, I met an australian member in Paris and visited London where I also met a british member.
Who's next ? :D

Anna, at the risk of inducing drooling among P-G's loyal readers, you must post photos of my little pearly monsters!!!

I love them all - so very wearable and comfortable. Will be back for more, no doubt...

Sheri

Here they are, the 4th photo, is before setting:)
the order of photos uploaded is not mine ...

Attachments

• P1210662-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    P1210662-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 48
  • P1210667-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    P1210667-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 39
  • P1210661-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    P1210661-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 48
  • P1210647-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    P1210647-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 45
  • P1210663-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    P1210663-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 39
  • P1210659-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    P1210659-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 50
  • P1210664-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    P1210664-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 47
  • P1210669-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    P1210669-Sheri-CliClasp.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 48
Beautiful work, Anna - even the composition of the photographs is elegant!

Hello PG friends
As I have the great honor to have been invited for an exhibition of french contemporary jewellery for the grand opening of Isetan - biggest japanese department store - in Osaka, I cannot resist in sharing the pearl selection exhibited there :
- a China baroque white strand with a pyrit clasp
- 2 Kamoka pearls with a black stingray
- 2 exotic color, metallic luster China pearls on a silver chain, gold setting.
The whole story can be seen here :
https://www.facebook.com/anna.tabakhova.bijoux.paris.collections

Attachments

• IMG_9913-anna-tabakhova-Osaka.jpg
    IMG_9913-anna-tabakhova-Osaka.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9904-anna-tabakhova-Osaka.jpg
    IMG_9904-anna-tabakhova-Osaka.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9908-anna-tabakhova-Osaka.jpg
    IMG_9908-anna-tabakhova-Osaka.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9970-anna-tabakhova-Osaka.jpg
    IMG_9970-anna-tabakhova-Osaka.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 52
  • P1210437-osaka-anna-tabakhova.jpg
    P1210437-osaka-anna-tabakhova.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 43
What an appriciation of your designs! And they look great! Congratulations.

- Karin

Just have to say that I'm wearing my star ruby as I type, and Anna's creations are as comfortable and wearable as they are beautiful!

All beautiful, but my favorite is the pearl necklace with the pyrite. A symphony! :)

Thank you !! Thank you !!

Back