An Amazing Pearl

Exquisite pearl, Jeremy, with a gorgeous setting to show it off! Often, I find more than very simple settings to detract from the pearl, particularly with diamonds and colored gemstones, but your choice here works perfectly. Yummmmmy.

Sheri

Exquisite pearl, Jeremy, with a gorgeous setting to show it off! Often, I find more than very simple settings to detract from the pearl, particularly with diamonds and colored gemstones, but your choice here works perfectly. Yummmmmy.

Sheri

You are so right. The pink sapphires enhance the green tones. Who knew? ;)

Wow, I am a bit late to this party, but just back today from Shanghai. Jeremy, that is one gorgeous ring. I am glad it is going to be on someone special's finger! That is an amazing setting, perfect complement of gemstones etc etc.... BUT I just completely LOVE that a freshwater pearl is given the place it deserves here as a true gem - so many people cast 'the baby out with the bathwater' when it comes to FW, and don't give them a chance, but this beautiful piece shows what many might miss. Just gorgeous.

PS great story, too.

Hey Kelo
(since you commented) I bet you can special order one of those purloined pearls in any kind of setting you like.

(great phrase, GG!) I just put my purloined pearl in the earring box with the 11mm studs Jeremy gave me at the party last year. Oh! My! They are a match! Well the ring pearl is a bit more saturated, but the overtone colors are the same in both. I am knocked out. These are some incredible pearls.

The ring is beyond gorgeous and I just love the pearls in the picture posted by GemGeek. May I ask what size these pearls are?

Jeremy, what an amazing story! My jaw dropped open when you said they were recovered. You must have been walking on clouds after you got the call. Yippeeeee!

Blaire, you and your gorgeous **** photos must be responsible for many, many, many cases of pearl-lust and -addiction! For Shame, but keep 'em coming, they're mouthwatering and I'm Jonesin'...

Last edited:
The pearl ring - at home.

Attachments

• Pearl Ring Eiffel Tower.jpg
    Pearl Ring Eiffel Tower.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 38
I don't know about you, but I see a couple, a building, sky.
One should be very careful taking photos of such an amazing luster........ ;)

Also the name......

Astonishing story, mesmerizing pearl. You are discreet re details, was the 'seller' apprehended?

Truly a specatcular ring to see in person! Bravo Jeremy!

Back