A Year of Pearls in the Life of a Pre-K Teacher:

Maybe we need to renew the series. Season 2: A Day in the Life of Baby Nurse. (or Purranha, or Newberry, or IcyJade, or any of you, really).

Last edited:
This has been completely fabulous! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous collection with us :)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to check in to say hello.

My Pre-K year is in full swing, and yes, I wear pearls every single day. However, I don't rotate like I did last year since I don't have to post on my thread any longer! It was fun, but quite a commitment. My son is a senior in college, and my daughter is a sophomore. She interns a few blocks from home so I see her every Monday, Wednesday and Friday when I get home from work. I continue to adore teaching the little ones.

I hope everyone is well and decked out in pearls daily!!!

So nice to hear from you, Barbara. Thank you so much for all the delicious pearly photos last year. Glad you're doing okay!

Hi Barbara ... so glad to hear from you, and that you're doing well, and enjoying your little ones and extra time with your daughter!!! We've missed you. We did enjoy every moment of your thread last year, and you've earned every moment of time with your "babies" this year :) I was decked in blue akoyas today LOL.

Hi BAS, we've missed you! Sounds like life is pretty darn good on your end :)

Just had to have another glimpse of this thread, it was a wonderful one!
Hope all is still well, BAS.

Back