Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I wore my soufflé pendant with the new akoya keshi necklace from the last live stream. The keshi necklace is a really great layering piece and the pearls themselves are unique. They have really nice orient too.
20240313_190735.jpg
20240313_175942.jpg

Thank you, lary007, BWeaves and CatMom!

You have some wonderful memories from your mom, BWeaves!

lary007, they are both perfect for layering or on their own!

Anna102, pearls make great traveling companions. Safe travels to you!

So nice to catch up on everyone's absolutely gorgeous pearls, wow!!! At a work conference so I have only been able to catch snippets of the PP SOC livestream, but I am so hoping to see some of the beauties purchased yesterday on this thread in the future! :love: Jeg, your strand is magnificent!

Cortez strand I've been piecing together for several years...still a work in progress!
20240314_125216.jpeg
20240314_125437.jpeg

So nice to catch up on everyone's absolutely gorgeous pearls, wow!!! At a work conference so I have only been able to catch snippets of the PP SOC livestream, but I am so hoping to see some of the beauties purchased yesterday on this thread in the future! :love: Jeg, your strand is magnificent!

Cortez strand I've been piecing together for several years...still a work in progress!
View attachment 468490 View attachment 468491
Gorgeous!

OMG! JEG and SurfnSci, your SoC pearls are gorgeous. I managed to get back from my weaving conference in time to catch the last SoC Live event. I'll have to watch the recordings to see what I missed. But I love the deep turquoise blue and hot pink SoC pearl I bought from Douglas at my last Ruckus, so I have a stunning one and don't feel like I missed out on buying one.

But while I was gone, THIS arrived. Presenting The Divine Sarah from Kojima. She's set in 18K yellow gold, and she changes color as I move around the house. She's huge, and perfect on all sides.

IMG_2469.jpeg
IMG_2467.jpeg
IMG_2462.jpeg
IMG_2461.jpeg
IMG_2460.jpeg
IMG_2459.jpeg
IMG_2458.jpeg

OMG! JEG and SurfnSci, your SoC pearls are gorgeous. I managed to get back from my weaving conference in time to catch the last SoC Live event. I'll have to watch the recordings to see what I missed. But I love the deep turquoise blue and hot pink SoC pearl I bought from Douglas at my last Ruckus, so I have a stunning one and don't feel like I missed out on buying one.

But while I was gone, THIS arrived. Presenting The Divine Sarah from Kojima. She's set in 18K yellow gold, and she changes color as I move around the house. She's huge, and perfect on all sides.

View attachment 468501View attachment 468502View attachment 468503View attachment 468504View attachment 468505View attachment 468506View attachment 468507
😍😍😍😍😍 Drool worthy! Fantastic luster & color shifting!!!

OMG! That pearl is spectacular! It's so beautiful & that mirror luster makes me speechless!
Thank you! It's a wonderful/terrible ring to wear at work. Can't stop looking at it!

Here's another picture from my car where I get some pretty good lighting 😀

Attachments

• 20240314_111657.jpg
    20240314_111657.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
@Anna I wish my mom had pearls I could wear! After about 15 years of pressure she has just now agreed to let me make her a ring.

@jeg what a dream strand!

@SurfnSci I admire you lovingly and patiently piecing together the perfect strand for you! Another dream strand.

@BWeaves I am at a loss for words. I feel like I've been overwhelmed this weekend by stunning pearls and this was the icing on top!

I can't wait to see what everyone shows us from this weekend! I got 3 pearls. Not 100% sure what I'll do with any of them. If anybody has an idea please share with me!
Screenshot_20240317-150359_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240317-150552_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240317-145912_Facebook.jpg
I'm very interested to see what the 2nd pearl looks like. It was dark already when it was shown in the livestream last night and I suspect it's a little lighter in color than what I was seeing on my screen. I wanted pearl A on that card but Cathy was too quick for me :)

lary007: Gorgeous SoC pearls. The mabe' would look great set in a gold bezel with some multi colored, different shaped tourmalines around it.

And your Edison ring just looks like a solid gold ball. I wouldn't be able to drive with it on, because I'd be staring at it the whole trip.

Last edited:
Lovely in lapis, BWeaves and CatMom! It’s a great color with your pearls.

Thank you lary007, and wow, that ring is a knock out! Enjoy wearing and gazing at that shiny orb!

I’m still into my beachy mode. There was a cultural festival here this weekend. I visited some of the local crafters and found these little earrings. Originally I was thinking to add a row of pearl dangles, but when I tried them on, I liked the look as is. The FW pearl is actually a nice pair dangling from the golden MOP flowers.
View attachment 468432View attachment 468433
Those are charming. I wish my tree bloomed beautiful earrings! 😊

Wow JEG: Those earrings are gorgeous. What an unusual setting. I love it. Well, I love all your pearl pieces.

I'm still in a "keshi" mood from Hisano's keshi live event. Today I'm wearing Mom's Dragon Rice Krispie necklace. 12 strands of iridescent, slightly peachy pearls and gold beads. The clasp is actually in the back of the dragon's head. The ring in its mouth moves, but does not come out. The eye's are rubies. There are diamonds on the ring and on the dragon's forehead. There are sapphires on the cap opposite the dragon's head.

I always thought I didn't like freshwater pearls, because it took years for me to warm up to the Rice Krispies. Now I kinda love them, and they don't culture these anymore.

View attachment 468434View attachment 468438View attachment 468437View attachment 468436View attachment 468435

Wow JEG: Those earrings are gorgeous. What an unusual setting. I love it. Well, I love all your pearl pieces.

I'm still in a "keshi" mood from Hisano's keshi live event. Today I'm wearing Mom's Dragon Rice Krispie necklace. 12 strands of iridescent, slightly peachy pearls and gold beads. The clasp is actually in the back of the dragon's head. The ring in its mouth moves, but does not come out. The eye's are rubies. There are diamonds on the ring and on the dragon's forehead. There are sapphires on the cap opposite the dragon's head.

I always thought I didn't like freshwater pearls, because it took years for me to warm up to the Rice Krispies. Now I kinda love them, and they don't culture these anymore.

View attachment 468434View attachment 468438View attachment 468437View attachment 468436View attachment 468435
I know I'm about a week behind, but that clasp is so beautiful.

Back