Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

These were on a shopping app recently and when I finally decided to buy them, they had sold! 😩😩

@jeg how cool to see your bracelet in the ad! That's a wonderful thing to have a picture of - I'm a weirdo and keep things like that in my paperwork. Whoever looks through my safe when I'm gone will have fun chucking it all I'm sure 😆

@eolian pearls Yes I do miss Jac. I got a lot of great loose pearls from him. I am glad I got the ones I did from him while I could!

@MSC I'm sorry you missed out on those earrings. They are really pretty. I didn't mention before though, but your scallop pearl ring you posted a few days ago is beautiful!

@pearlgirl12 more is almost always more in the case of pearls! Yours are lovely!

@PearlString888 I have found on more than one occasion that hotel lighting is great to show the colors and luster on pearls! There is one particular hotel in Baton Rouge that I went to several times for work and after that first time I started taking a selection of pearls each time to take pictures of for insurance purposes since the lighting was so good 😆
Thank you so much, Lary!!

It's feeling like springtime in the southeastern US and I broke out my spring pearl necklace! It features Brazilian amethyst and SOC keshis wrapped in 22kt gold with 18k gold chain in the back. It feels good to pull out pearls in sunny skies today.
IMG_9357.jpeg

IMG_9355.jpeg

My Rikitea Tahitians from Druzy came in and I am happy with them. They have lovely overtones. I decided to add them to the Rikiteas from both of my bracelets to make a short strand. It gives me a good excuse to collect more for either a longer strand or a new bracelet, lol.

1710002377356.jpeg

1710002455846.jpeg

It's feeling like springtime in the southeastern US and I broke out my spring pearl necklace! It features Brazilian amethyst and SOC keshis wrapped in 22kt gold with 18k gold chain in the back. It feels good to pull out pearls in sunny skies today.
View attachment 468402
View attachment 468403
That's a beautiful combination. So light & full of Springtime promise!

• Love
Reactions: MSC
Th
My Rikitea Tahitians from Druzy came in and I am happy with them. They have lovely overtones. I decided to add them to the Rikiteas from both of my bracelets to make a short strand. It gives me a good excuse to collect more for either a longer strand or a new bracelet, lol.

View attachment 468408

View attachment 468409
These pearls really glow! They look fantastic on you!

I love catching up with everyone’s pearls- MSC, CatMom, 86C! You all look fabulous!

I brought 2 of my Kojima conch earrings with me. Lots of wind blowing through the last few days, so I was having trouble steadying them for a pic.
IMG_2269.jpeg
IMG_2276.jpeg
IMG_8599.jpeg
IMG_8483.jpeg

JEG: Love the shell and pearl earrings. I've always eyed those on the Kojima website, but I'm not sure if I'm a shell person or not. Yours look great.

Hisano's keshi live event made me dig out some of my Mom's Rice Krispie pearls. So today it's lapis and freshwater pearls.

Rice Krispie strand with carved lapis beads and 18K yellow gold beads. Round lapis beads with 18k yellow gold beads. I replaced the 7mm dull akoyas with 9 mm Freshadamas from PP at my last RUCKUS and I like the necklace so much better now. I also added a large yellow gold orbit clasp, which lengthened the lapis necklace, and makes the two necklaces nest perfectly together. Those fluted beads are very yellow and very soft. I had to be careful when I restrung the necklaces because those yellow gold beads would smush.

Large feather pearl pendant from Kojima. Sapphire and diamond earrings. I used to think these were lapis, but one cabochon has a faint asterism, so I think they are sapphire. Plus the color is more sapphire blue than lapis blue.

IMG_2445.jpeg
IMG_2446.jpeg
IMG_2447.jpeg
IMG_2448.jpeg

Last edited:
JEG: Love the shell and pearl earrings. I've always eyed those on the Kojima website, but I'm not sure if I'm a shell person or not. Yours look great.

Hisano's keshi live event made me dig out some of my Mom's Rice Krispie pearls. So today it's lapis and freshwater pearls.

Rice Krispie strand with carved lapis beads and 18K yellow gold beads. Round lapis beads with 18K yellow gold beads. I replaced the 7mm dull akoyas with 9 mm Freshadamas from PP at my last RUCKUS and I like the necklace so much better now. I also added a large yellow gold orbit clasp, which lengthened the lapis necklace, and makes the two necklaces nest perfectly together.

Large feather pearl pendant from Kojima. Sapphire and diamond earrings. I used to think these were lapis, but one cabochon has a faint asterism, so I think they are sapphire. Plus the color is more sapphire blue than lapis blue.

View attachment 468425View attachment 468424View attachment 468423View attachment 468422
Thanks so much BWeaves! I love this combination with the blue. One of my favorites. I have a necklace and bracelet with lapis beads that hubby brought back from Japan that is very close to yours.

1710176516065.jpeg

@MSC those are the perfect necklaces for a hoodie. Love the keshis!

@CatMom Those rikitea tahitians made up to be a beautiful strand!

@86Corvettegirl I really should get an ombre strand. Yours is stunning!

@jeg what cute little earrings. Perfect for beach clothes.

@BWeaves I need to wear lapis more. I guess I think my clothes need to be a certain color to be able to wear them, but the way you styled yours almost makes them seem like they go with everything! Kinda like blue jeans.

@BWeaves I need to wear lapis more. I guess I think my clothes need to be a certain color to be able to wear them, but the way you styled yours almost makes them seem like they go with everything! Kinda like blue jeans.

I agree. I used to think my clothes had to be just the right color in order to wear lapis or turquoise. I've loosened up my color sense as I've gotten older. Both turquoise and lapis look great with coral, rust, brown, orange, henna, indigo blue denim, and various shades of green, plus black, white and grey. There was a Pearl Guide friend at a previous RUCKUS who had a beautiful collection of turquoise set in gold that she layered up with lots of pearls, and the combination looked amazing.

Of course, I used to think I had to have just the right outfit for pearls, and now I wear them with absolutely everything. Jeans, PJs, T shirts. Pearls really look best on cashmere sweaters or anything linen, but I wear them with everything, even if I never leave the house.

Back