Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I got my edison ring in today. I'm not even convinced it's a real pearl. It is a literal pearl shaped mirror!
20240311_183308.jpg

This is my crappy lighting not even trying to make it look good. I am beyond thrilled with it!

WOWZA lary007! Molten metal. What a reflection! Wear it in the best of health!

I'm kinda the same way with my Edison necklace. They just look like metal beads to me. There's no way anyone will believe me when I tell them they're pearls.
You definitely got a knock-out strand of edisons! I would assume they weren't real if I saw someone wearing them.

Lovely in lapis, BWeaves and CatMom! It’s a great color with your pearls.

Thank you lary007, and wow, that ring is a knock out! Enjoy wearing and gazing at that shiny orb!

I’m still into my beachy mode. There was a cultural festival here this weekend. I visited some of the local crafters and found these little earrings. Originally I was thinking to add a row of pearl dangles, but when I tried them on, I liked the look as is. The FW pearl is actually a nice pair dangling from the golden MOP flowers.
IMG_2277.jpeg
IMG_8622.jpeg

Wow JEG: Those earrings are gorgeous. What an unusual setting. I love it. Well, I love all your pearl pieces.

I'm still in a "keshi" mood from Hisano's keshi live event. Today I'm wearing Mom's Dragon Rice Krispie necklace. 12 strands of iridescent, slightly peachy pearls and gold beads. The clasp is actually in the back of the dragon's head. The ring in its mouth moves, but does not come out. The eye's are rubies. There are diamonds on the ring and on the dragon's forehead. There are sapphires on the cap opposite the dragon's head.

I always thought I didn't like freshwater pearls, because it took years for me to warm up to the Rice Krispies. Now I kinda love them, and they don't culture these anymore.

IMG_2456.jpeg
IMG_2451.jpeg
IMG_2452.jpeg
IMG_2453.jpeg
IMG_2454.jpeg

My Rikitea Tahitians from Druzy came in and I am happy with them. They have lovely overtones. I decided to add them to the Rikiteas from both of my bracelets to make a short strand. It gives me a good excuse to collect more for either a longer strand or a new bracelet, lol.

View attachment 468408

View attachment 468409
Gorgeous! Spectacular colors.

Thank you, 2thdktr!

On an unrelated note, I have a neighbor that has 2thdctr as their license plate. I don't even know you personally, but I think of you when I see him!

Wow JEG: Those earrings are gorgeous. What an unusual setting. I love it. Well, I love all your pearl pieces.

I'm still in a "keshi" mood from Hisano's keshi live event. Today I'm wearing Mom's Dragon Rice Krispie necklace. 12 strands of iridescent, slightly peachy pearls and gold beads. The clasp is actually in the back of the dragon's head. The ring in its mouth moves, but does not come out. The eye's are rubies. There are diamonds on the ring and on the dragon's forehead. There are sapphires on the cap opposite the dragon's head.

I always thought I didn't like freshwater pearls, because it took years for me to warm up to the Rice Krispies. Now I kinda love them, and they don't culture these anymore.

View attachment 468434View attachment 468438View attachment 468437View attachment 468436View attachment 468435

That clasp!!!! :love:

ooooooooo, I'm going to be out of town at a weaving conference during the SoC live event. I'm sure my wallet will thank me later, but I really want to see the pearls live.

My Rikitea Tahitians from Druzy came in and I am happy with them. They have lovely overtones. I decided to add them to the Rikiteas from both of my bracelets to make a short strand. It gives me a good excuse to collect more for either a longer strand or a new bracelet, lol.

View attachment 468408

View attachment 468409
This has some beautiful Rikitea colors :love:

Lovely in lapis, BWeaves and CatMom! It’s a great color with your pearls.

Thank you lary007, and wow, that ring is a knock out! Enjoy wearing and gazing at that shiny orb!

I’m still into my beachy mode. There was a cultural festival here this weekend. I visited some of the local crafters and found these little earrings. Originally I was thinking to add a row of pearl dangles, but when I tried them on, I liked the look as is. The FW pearl is actually a nice pair dangling from the golden MOP flowers.
View attachment 468432View attachment 468433
Beautiful earrings jeg!

Back