Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very resourceful CathyKeshi! You are too funny.

BWeaves you are layered in elegance today!!

I have been wanting a white SS rope for awhile now. I was surprised to see this rope pop up on the Kojima sale. It’s just what I wanted! Worn with earrings I made of gemstones, Akoya keshi and freshwater pearls.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D42EB273-CC66-47B0-A8C3-5C83BF94BD31.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	394316

Name:	8D4950B8-433B-477B-97FE-54C413CF31D1.jpg
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	394317

Comment

• Popping in to check on you all. Loving the great summer looks. BWeaves, you have my favorite little h pendant and it is wonderful to see with that stripy green summer top.

Jeg, great job with all the pearl earrings. Love the new white SS rope.

I wear pearls every day, even with still sheltering in place. Mostly my Tahitian or SoC studs. Enjoying watching my baseball team again, but nervous it could all end prematurely.

Stay well everybody.

Comment

• Bweaves, you look amazing in those lustrous pearls. Greg who is really big.
        Jeg, that’s an amazing south sea rope and those earrings goes so well with it.

Comment

• BWeaves, your emerald and pearl necklace is spectacular!

Comment

• Jeg, your pearl collection is beautiful, I’ll be lost at what to pick each day!

Comment

• My every day jewelry in this pandemic! Tahitian pearl studs from PP’s last May sale and Cees floating necklace!

Name:	A9C03DC7-3EA0-4CD6-A436-CFC386333D72.jpg
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	394322

Name:	86A57E61-3F51-47C8-8A5A-107CE1D6D4C1.jpg
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	394323

Name:	094F453E-8E4E-4DB9-8C88-8E1C08171EBA.jpg
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	394324

Comment

• Lilpearl: I love studs and the floating pearl. Nice summer pearls.

JEG: I was eyeing the baroque SS rope on Kojima, too, but I think I like my Hanadama and SS tin-cup, and didn't think I needed it. I do love your SS rope.

Cathy: I bought the smooth pink, green, lavender freshwater drop that was on the Kojima site a couple days ago. I'm also eyeing a couple of the other pendants. I think they may be easier to wear when it's hot. I'll post pics when it arrives.

Comment

• Lilpearl, those tahitians are lovely and they always goes with everything.

Comment

• That's a great summer look Lilpearl!

Sounds pretty, BWeaves

Jeg that WSS rope is gorgeous; congratulations!

Hi Red! Good to hear from you; stay well and safe.
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thanks so much Red, Charlotta, Lilpearl, and BWeaves! Hope all is well with you, Red, and that MLB will be able to continue their season safely. I agree, BWeaves, you have plenty of white pearls!

Lilpearl, those are perfect pearls for everyday and everywhere!

This is a special little Kojima strand of vintage angel skin coral beads with a tiny Akoya pearl. I’m wearing it with a necklace from Simply Adorned, made with petite fireballs.

Name:	B9833556-5FFF-4E35-B268-5896A0920161.jpeg
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	394325

Name:	DBFB1E5A-9437-4EF7-8BEF-FBB450DFDFE8.jpg
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	394326
                      Last edited by jeg; 07-28-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Oooh, I recognize that coral necklace ... sweet!
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                          Oooh, I recognize that coral necklace ... sweet!
                          Thanks, Cathy! I had to go back and edit to clarify it was a special little Kojima strand!

Comment

• Ladies, you are all looking so fabulous!

BW, I love your little h emerald soufflé pendant on that emerald station necklace!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Your white pearls with you LBD is pure sophistication! So elegant Walter Who gives just enough color! Can't wait to see Walter Wh 2!!

Oh, Jeg, you bought the SS rope. I love that one & wanted it myself but I'm still on Ban Island. I'm glad it found a home with you so I'll get to see it. Looks lovely on you! Congratulations!! The coral necklace is perfect for warm weather, especially paired with the petite fireball necklace. I love the look!!

Lilpearl, I love your stay at home look. Simple elegance & easy to wear. Perfect for warm weather! Cees has some wonderful pearls!!

Comment

• Thank you ladies!! This thread is so much fun!!

Comment

• Thanks 86C! Hope mangoes are plentiful on Ban Island, I might have to come join you! I have to admit, the SS rope was worth it, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X