Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

A Tahitian pendant from Kojima, worn with a multi-colored Tahitian bracelet and strand.
IMG_8566.jpeg
IMG_1518.jpeg
IMG_1519.jpeg

Today I'm wearing an antique (or very close to antique) garnet and pearl pendant. Given that this pendant is so old I have wondered if it's natural, but I have no way to know if it was a replacement at some point. It's got a silvery bluish tone to it. Either way, this pendant is a favorite!

20230907_095334.jpg20230907_095854.jpg20230907_095900.jpg

Gorgeous pearls everyone.

Today it's jeans and Sharky from Kamoka. Peacock Tahitian studs from Ocean's Cove.

IMG_1664.jpeg

He's so freaking cute.

IMG_1665.jpeg

And they're here!!!! The little h ruby point earrings are a perfect match to the ruby Grotto pendant. I'm glad I splurged. They are also light weight, which was a concern since my earlobes have a weight limit. PP included some little rubber stoppers for the back so the hooks don't work their way out of my piercings, which is a huge concern for me. I lose fishhook earrings very easily.

Anyway, the lighting is terrible, but the rubies are super sparkly. I'll wear / model them tomorrow. I've tried them on, and I actually like them better with the rubies pointing towards my face. If I wear them pointing outward, the rubies point towards the back of my head. If I wear them pointing inward, then I can see them in a mirror because they are facing forward. I love the asymmetry.

IMG_1667.jpeg

And now I really need to quit buying things. Although I still want a little h seed pearl pendant.

Last edited:
Wow, BWeaves, what a gorgeous ruby set that is; SO glad you got the earrings! Although, I do think "Mom's ruby heart earrings" also looked wonderful with the pendant :)

StevieBoy, that's a fantastic look ... love the short pink jacket and freshwater rope look!

lary007, what a lovely treasure your antique necklace is ... so very pretty!

Gorgeous pearls everyone.

Today it's jeans and Sharky from Kamoka. Peacock Tahitian studs from Ocean's Cove.

View attachment 466127

He's so freaking cute.

View attachment 466128

And they're here!!!! The little h ruby point earrings are a perfect match to the ruby Grotto pendant. I'm glad I splurged. They are also light weight, which was a concern since my earlobes have a weight limit. PP included some little rubber stoppers for the back so the hooks don't work their way out of my piercings, which is a huge concern for me. I lose fishhook earrings very easily.

Anyway, the lighting is terrible, but the rubies are super sparkly. I'll wear / model them tomorrow. I've tried them on, and I actually like them better with the rubies pointing towards my face. If I wear them pointing outward, the rubies point towards the back of my head. If I wear them pointing inward, then I can see them in a mirror because they are facing forward. I love the asymmetry.

View attachment 466129

And now I really need to quit buying things. Although I still want a little h seed pearl pendant.
Perfect ruby set BWeaves!

lary007, your vintage pendant is so delicately beautiful!
CatMom, you always create a pretty party on your hand with your bracelets and rings!
BWeaves, I love your new earrings!

Metallic graduated Freshadama strand from PP, fun ropes of beads, pearls and shells from Kojima, and a pair of metallic studs.
IMG_1517.jpeg
IMG_8244.jpeg
IMG_8399.jpeg

happy weekend to all!
just want to let everyone know i'm here...but might not be "felt"
had surgery on my right arm. cannot use it, can't write!
hopefully get better in a week or two!
God bless and happy weekend!

lary007, your vintage pendant is so delicately beautiful!
CatMom, you always create a pretty party on your hand with your bracelets and rings!
BWeaves, I love your new earrings!

Metallic graduated Freshadama strand from PP, fun ropes of beads, pearls and shells from Kojima, and a pair of metallic studs.
View attachment 466134View attachment 466135View attachment 466136
Just love those "Fall" colors...even if it is still over 100 degrees here in Texas. I just can't bring myself to decorate with pumpkins yet! Hope others are enjoying some cooler early Fall weather.

happy weekend to all!
just want to let everyone know i'm here...but might not be "felt"
had surgery on my right arm. cannot use it, can't write!
hopefully get better in a week or two!
God bless and happy weekend!
I hope you recover quickly and easily. Shoulder/arm surgery is no fun!

Hello hello dear pearl friends! Have been lurking all August...September doesnt look any less busy but I am often here admiring so many amazing amazing pearls on everyone! The stunning little h pieces!!! Well done. @BWeaves! @CatMom you have become quite a beader in such a short time! Beautiful beautiful creations! @heartofawareness so many new amazing additions to your collection! Wow!!! @jeg Breathtaking combinations as always!

Just a little picture of my recent party pearly dress up... Earrings and necklace by Margaret of Simply Adorned and my new favorite SoC ring...
11AE3307-1465-4D44-9726-39968D91668F.jpeg
49691458-C67A-4B11-B41C-7469E379FE74.jpeg

Wishing everyone lovely September and speedy recovery to you Douglas!!!

eolian pearls. Wow, gorgeous colors and unique designs. Love them.
JEG: I love all your pearls and your clothes.

Today I was kneading bread, so I didn't want my pearls to get in the dough. Pendants by Kojima. Purple Plum on Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon strand. The Blue Lagoon clasp is long and narrow and the pearls are small, which makes it perfect for sliding on pendants with those large 6 mm bails. I think the strand needs restringing. I'm noticing in the photos how grimy the knots are looking.

Summer Rainbow and Winter Snowman pendants worn on Mom's diamond hoops. These earrings have an unusual locking mechanism, so I feel they're very secure for wearing the extra pendants on them. I don't think I've ever worn these two on a necklace. They always end up in on my ears.

IMG_1676.jpeg
IMG_1677.jpeg
IMG_1678.jpeg

Beautiful all, aeolian … that big pendant is stunning!

BWeaves, my favorite diamond hoops … perfect size, great gold details not overpowered by the diamonds … so nice :) PS What kind of bread ?

Back