Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the obiage, Jeg, and of course the pearls too.

In fact love all the pearls, ladies.
    Happy Huku
    Queensland
    Australia

Comment

• Happy Huku, I still love your new earrings. The pearls, the findings. Just perfect.

Comment

• I love the earring!

Comment

• Your pearls look lovely Happy Huka.

Comment

• Thanks Charlotta and Happy Huku! That’s a great pair of earrings, Happy Huku! Goes with everything.

Comment

• Jeg you look lovely with your metallic burgundy pearls and silk scarf. So feminine and fresh.

Happy Huku- your WSS earrings are beautiful with their gorgeous luster and pair well with your akoyas.

Comment

• Jeg. I love how fantastic your purple Kojimas look with the silk obiage! So stylish & intriguing!

Happy Huku, you look wonderful. Your earring are perfect with your Aikoyas.

Comment

• Kanaloa went to a wedding tonight.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl, I hope Kanaloa had a great time at the wedding and you to of course. It's always a treat seeing Kanaloa.

Comment

• Fun to see those amazing SS earrings, Happy Huku. And, Kanaloa is not shy. So magnificent.

Fall colors for me today. I picked out the Warm Vintage Medley necklace from Kojima during the Pearls By the Bay event in July. The orange coral and the antique brass beads are great for fall. I got out my silver akoya studs from PP to pick up the silver colored baroque pearls in the necklace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191103_103222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	390824

Name:	20191103_103259.jpg
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	390825

Name:	20191103_103412.jpg
Size:	177.9 KB
ID:	390826

Name:	20191103_203713.jpg
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	390827

Comment

• Love that necklace on the pretty fall olive top, Red
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Happy Huku, your earrings look great! And your akoya pearls too, of course -- great luster on that necklace!

86C, what a presence you must have in that! It's a great look for a formal event such as a wedding.

Red, that's a really fun combination! The silver akoya are very interesting

Comment

• Happy H - I'm so glad you love your earrings . That was a lovely note you sent, thank you They look wonderful on you and I do hope you are getting lots of wear from them !

86C - That is such a striking piece - very Red Carpet !!

Red - What a cute fun necklace ! I love the random nature of the beads and pearls ... random with a plan I'm sure

jeg- Another wonderful combination ! Love the burgundy pearls and your little rope ( its so cute ) what a great pairing ! As always - you look amazing !
                            Last edited by Katbran; 11-04-2019, 06:50 AM.
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Meet Cora our new rescue pup. She happened so fast in our lives and arrived yesterday. The rescue group who had her posted a picture of her wearing pearls- so of course she wanted to show off for you all today. Miss Corabelle is wearing a 10-11mm freshwater rope. The pearls are white with overtones of pink and green.

Name:	IMG_2320.jpg
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	390835

Name:	IMG_2325 (1).jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	390836

Comment

• How precious, Gemandpearlover. She looks like a sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
                                X