Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, BWeaves and Eolian!

@eolian pearls I simply LOVE your new creation! It's so delicate, and a fun and uncommon design. It looks fantastic on you! Haha, I agree, we both share the online pearl shopping super power. My other super power is travelling to Ban Island at supersonic speeds.

Inspired by Eolian's blue akoyas today... Repurposed earrings from PP and Vietnamese akoya necklace from Pearlescence.
20220706_180228.jpeg
20220706_180755.jpeg

OOO, I love all the blues!

Today I just received these dangles from Kamoka. I was looking for 10 mm studs in a peacock / pink color, because all my studs are 9 mm and mismatched (on purpose). However, these dangles are insanely flashy. I simply cannot photograph their color. The pearls are incredibly smooth and shiny and have depth when you look into them. The 18K Bali style findings make them a bit special. I normally don't like fishhooks because they work their way out of my ears, but these stay put, and are very comfortable.

IMG_0585.jpeg

IMG_0588.jpeg

Ah, Jeg, soft summer sunshine looks are so dreamy; LOVE those Listwanite earrings :)
Eolian & SurfnSci, those icy cool blue akoya looks ... I keep scrolling back and forth ... fabulous!
BWeaves ... WOW those new earrings are incredible showstoppers; a nice pairing especially with that lovely tincup
THANKS for sharing ladies!

Thank you, BWeaves and Eolian!

@eolian pearls I simply LOVE your new creation! It's so delicate, and a fun and uncommon design. It looks fantastic on you! Haha, I agree, we both share the online pearl shopping super power. My other super power is travelling to Ban Island at supersonic speeds.

Inspired by Eolian's blue akoyas today... Repurposed earrings from PP and Vietnamese akoya necklace from Pearlescence.
View attachment 461959 View attachment 461958
I was going to comment about how hard it is to get blue akoyas which really are blue...then I looked again! :giggle::ROFLMAO:

Thank you @jeg @Charlotta2.0 @CathyKeshi @SurfnSci @BWeaves !!!

I am so happy with the net pendant! Truly a dream come true! and the ombre was a lucky guess when looking at two different strands from two different sellers... Haha @jeg I feel like online pearl shopping is my superpower ;-))) And absolutely I feel like @SurfnSci has that too! I wish wish for in person pearl shopping but in the meantime...

I also wish for wirewrapping skills, I love all your creations @jeg and @SurfnSci ! That SoC tincup is totally dreamy and Litswanite SSP earrings are simply gorgeous!

When one lacks wirewrapoing skills one tries other options...so here goes my version of “leftowver pearls“ plus a redo of a shorter necklace I hardly wore. Pearls are mostly from Druzy, more colorful IRL.View attachment 461954View attachment 461955
This is amazing:love:

Thank you all for your kind words about my T creation. Of course my inspiration came from here ;-)

@SurfnSci Oh the Pearlescence blues!!! Love those akoyas, they have the most special luster and the subtle silver blue pink color play in them is just magical! And your RW keshis necklace! What a stunner!!! I feel proud to have its sister strand :)

@BWeaves The Kamokas’ color has such depth and the luster on those pearls! Absolutely beautiful earrings!

Back to blues, Pearlescence Vietnamese akoya necklace, a custom WG ring again with a Vietnamese akoya and a feather angel pendant from Etsy’s laviniasjeweltrygems shop.
27331DE1-C493-47A7-A78A-C881E11644DD.jpeg
2AEF82EF-A9AB-41DE-A89B-C3072084188B.jpeg
03C62845-2CD1-4E5B-874C-59EF5AF4C752.jpeg

Thank you, Cathy and Eolian!

@eolian pearls I absolutely love your look today - So summer chic! Your blue akoya strand is really lovely and lustrous, and looks great paired with your feather pendant. And your ring is a complete stunner, wowza!

Sunshine theme for me today since it's cloudy: Myanmar GSS keshi from Druzy, and golden/champagne fiji keshi studs. These were a fun little earring trio from PP, but I converted the largest keshi into a ring so that I could stare at it at work :giggle:

20220711_180901.jpeg
20220711_181446.jpeg
20220711_181149.jpeg

Yesterday and today I wore my new Kamoka Bali drops. Yesterday I wore my Kamoka 2019 All Josh Harvest strand, and today I'm wearing a carved Tahitian from Kojima. I'm also wearing my amazing Sea of Cortez ring from Douglas in a PP setting. I forgot to photograph it. Sorry Doug.

tempImageKHuqdE.jpg

tempImagex2ZlG7.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you @SurfnSci . I love your sunny golden look! Your tincups are all gorgeous and the fiji keshi rings is lovely!

@BWeaves Wow!!! I forgot how stunning the All Josh strand is!!! And your new earring are amazing!!! Such a sharp luster and colors!

Very simple mix metals and pearls look for me today. Akoyas are from Takahashi and the little blue T is from Druzy (probably a Collins pearl, it is 7,5mm) , I fell in love with it and ended up buying a whole mini strand just because of this one pearl :)

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!!!
81106339-657A-495F-B2DA-44CD2C365978.jpeg
0D212480-5078-483B-BEBB-F150C03D9540.jpeg

Thanks, everyone!

@BWeaves That is a gorgeous Kamoka harvest strand - what a treasure!

@eolian pearls That's a very simple yet classic look. The blue/white combo on the wire necklace is lovely, and I can't get over the intense luster on all four pearls, wow.

@jeg Welcome back! Bunny looks amazing, as always :D Love your Kojima look today (and your dress!). Those are very unique earrings and the pearls looks so pretty with those settings.

CMW tahitians for me today. I stared at these online for weeks because of the unusual colors, then finally broke down, haha :)
20220720_142609.jpeg
20220720_173607.jpeg

You all look wonderful; I don't know where to start! Eolian's elegant simple neckwire with that personality pearl pair? Jeg's oh so lovely cute earrings? (why did I think those pearls were akoyas lol?) SurfnSci's sunny tin cup with those mesmerizing summer color Tahitians? BWeaves beautiful pairing of tin cup and carved Tahitian? Such creative summer pearl fashion :)

Back