X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it, JEG!!!

Comment

• Wonderful choices, Jeg. I love the pastel T's. I keep hoping Druzy Designs will put together a similar one.

Comment

• Dazzling as always, Ladies! I'm enthralled with your presentations!
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• I thought I'd post a photo of my Riki strand from Cees as a couple of members asked to see it. I love this strand- the colours just pop. I'm going to reknot it as I'd like it to be just a bit longer. Fortunately I bought a few loose pearls - just didn't get around to adding them in. I wear this one quite a bit and the multi colour is great as so many Tahitian pairs work with it. Photo is just the pearls on the windowsill and taken with an iPad. Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1af1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	388019
          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Katbran, your Rikiteas are gorgeous, so colorful and lustrous.

Comment

• Today I'm wearing my tahitian keshi strand from Druzydesign, my baroque tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety and my 10mm turquoise green and pink tahitian studs from Pearlescence.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_20190612_130343.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	388020

Name:	_20190612_132041.jpg
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	388021

Name:	_20190612_131344.jpg
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	388022

Comment

• Oh my, that Riki strand is gorgeous. What color!

And those T's. Gorgeous, too.

Comment

• Thanks so much, CricketBug, Charlotta, 86C, BWeaves and Pattye! Thanks 86C, the colors are unusual. You might let Carolyn know you are interested just in case she comes across something like it again.

Katbran, your Rikitea strand is beautiful. I love all the colors, and they really do pop!

Charlotta, I like your keshi strand with the enhancer! And earrings, too!

Comment

• Tahitian, SS and freshwater strand from Rio Hong Kong, doubled. Worn with a Tahitian keshi station chain I made. The large golden SS pendant is from Kojima.

Name:	F0A73E64-6DD5-479B-8451-8428C5E5F224.jpeg
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	388033

Name:	A73CD32B-5A70-4076-BA74-78633C514978.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	388034
                    Last edited by jeg; 06-12-2019, 02:06 PM. Reason: Reload photos

Comment

• Katbran, those Rikitea colors!

Comment

• I swear, Jeg, I love your entire collection but it's your outfits I absolutely want to steal sometimes! That striped linen dress is amazing!

Comment

• Katbran! That Riki strand is gorgeous!

Charlotta, I am loving the look of little keshi "necklaces" to put enhancers on–very nice!

jeg, your Tahitian keshi station necklace is a fave of mine!

So many explanation marks for so early in the day. LOL!

Comment

• Katbran, your Riki's are gloriously beautiful. The colors are amazing!

Charlotta, those Tahitian Keshi are gorgeous! I'm wanting a Tahitian keshi strand now!!

Jeg, you look fabulous! Your pearls are the perfect accent to your outfit! Love the Tahitian, SS, & FW strand doubled & love, love, love your Tahitian station necklace!!

Comment

• Thank you BWeaves, Jeg, Cricketbug and 86Corvettegirl. The keshistrand is very useful instead of a chain.

Comment

• Multi color FW strand paired with Pink FW drops necklace. Light for the hot muggy weather.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X